• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

There's no way that Ancelotti had anything like a deciding say in the pursuit and acquisition of Torres, regardless of what Wilkins says. I'm sure Ancelotti was amenable to the idea of Torres coming in, at very least because he was another option and perhaps because he (as would have been understandable at that point) admired Torres specifically.

Player recruitment has been committee led for quite some time. Ancelotti was most likely targeted by Chelsea precisely because he was used to working with what- and whoever he was given, not pushing for signings or leading on transfer decisions.

Put yourself in Carlo's shoes ... It's winter, you're struggling and the club tells you about some targets they've got coming up. One of them has scored loads of goals in recent years, a few against you. You'd probably 'want' the club to go out and get them, too. I imagine that is what Wilkins is describing.

Personally I struggle to believe that Carlo was hugely bothered by player recruitment by the end of January 2010.

Which is my point exactly :)

Hearing reports from the always accurate Goal.com about Roman being in contact with Jose about the job in the summer. However did see some quotes from Jose saying he won't be going to PSG.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2267124/Jose-Mourinho-interested-PSG-appreciate-he's-pressure-Real-Madrid.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

With Carlo/Torres thing - well Torres still had a big reputation when we bought him, so it would make sense that Carlo would want him...and Roman would too. I suspect both of them would have wanted him then. I did read an article by Martin Samuel I think who said only Roman wanted to sack Carlo, the rest of the board wanted him to stay when he left. Interesting, but not surprising.

The next Chelsea manager has to be Jose Mourinho, we all know this.

Poyet? Not ready yet. Needs to prove himself at a slighly bigger club, an Everton, Tottenham, or Newcastle, and win something. He has potential for sure, but he, like Zola, is nowhere near ready for a club like Chelsea yet. The best indicator as to whether someone is good enough for us is simple. Ask yourself whether he's good enough for Man Utd & maybe Madrid and Barca. If they wouldn't hire them, we shouldn't.

Hearing reports from the always accurate Goal.com about Roman being in contact with Jose about the job in the summer. However did see some quotes from Jose saying he won't be going to PSG.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2267124/Jose-Mourinho-interested-PSG-appreciate-he's-pressure-Real-Madrid.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

He didn't say he wouldn't join PSG, he just said he couldn't see it happening in the immediate future (and why would he say otherwise whilst contracted to Real?). He praised PSG, all I think that interview indicates is that he's interested in them.

He didn't say he wouldn't join PSG, he just said he couldn't see it happening in the immediate future (and why would he say otherwise whilst contracted to Real?). He praised PSG, all I think that interview indicates is that he's interested in them.

I think he'd only go there if he couldn't get a job in England. He's always said England is his next stop after Spain.

Laudrup is bound to get linked to the Chelsea job now, without doubt. He will probably win the Capital One Cup now - which is an incredible achievement given his resources and his squad. Plays good football too, and a good eye for a player. He did well against us tactically too, got it spot on. Impressive for sure, a contender if Jose says no, and bound to get linked.

But still, has to be Jose.

thats just a blatant lie

Like I said earlier, who is this indykalia guy and why shouldn't be considered another Twitter fraudster?

Been following him recently since IceHappa posted one of his tweets a few pages back. Got quite a few links right in the past couple of days. Quite a few people do believe he is reliable. Currently made a claim that Zaha to United done, might be a possiblity of him staying at Palace on loan. Lets see if he gets this one correct as well.

But anyways, he is the only one talking about our interest in Klopp. Time will tell. Trying to be hopeful as I would like to see him here :P