• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

kratos   

I see Xavi and Iniesta are getting their little 2 cents in, Barca and Jose really bring out the worst in each other lol.

Nick89   

I see Xavi and Iniesta are getting their little 2 cents in, Barca and Jose really bring out the worst in each other lol.

Very true.

Not long to go now, looking forward to this.

I bet the media are wetting themselves in anticipation, the same as us really ha ha...

Arkie   

I'd rather he turned up in a pixelated afro and sat there saying nothing for 2 hours before slowly getting up and leaving - can you imagine the press reaction to that?

guys why do you think that Mou is some sort of clown lol he is a cheeky professional not some fool haha

guys why do you think that Mou is some sort of clown lol he is a cheeky professional not some fool haha

Er, I don't think either mine or KF1's posts were even 0.000001% serious.

I don't imagine Mourinho will be as eager to provide soundbites today as in 2004, but hopefully there will be some good ones nevertheless.

I was just watching Mourinho's first classico (the 5-0 loss) and the game reinforced my notion that what a dirty club Barcelona are and how that aspect of their 'philosophy' is never written about in the press. Guardiola tying to provoke Ronaldo, Pique showing 5 fingers to the Madrid bench, the players constantly pressuring the referee etc.

But I guess Madrid succumbing to the pro Barca press turned out to be great for us.