• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

Sir   

I thought it was live on sky, the amount of money they pay it should be

Don't be fooled, they ALWAYS do that. They advertise they will have the press conference LIVE, and in FULL, and they rarely do.

Sir   

Oh how I do hope we get this 'stability' with Jose!

- few new signings he said. Really have to say we do need around 4 or 5 I'd say, including that of possible loan players coming back.

Codger   

Denying that there was ever a breakdown in his relationship with Roman... Cue a new round of pre-penned "yeah well we're never going to believe that" editorials tomorrow.

There are more fans still saying he was sacked than there are journalists. Primarily because they blame the club/board/elves for his departure even though this isn't the first time he's said he wasn't sacked.

Oh how I do hope we get this 'stability' with Jose!

- few new signings he said. Really have to say we do need around 4 or 5 I'd say, including that of possible loan players coming back.

Well at least we supposedly have 2 already with Lukaku and KDB then. >_>

A much more serious Jose than before. Either he's going to explode when the season starts or he's going to keep his head down and give it his all. This could be this start of something scary for other teams, if he's giving 100%