• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

Interesting listen and watch. Glad to hear him as mature as we expected. Really does sound like everyone is going to pull in the same direction.

This has great potential to go very well. Fingers crossed.

as if somebody asked him "what are your weaknesses?". What is this, a job interview?

"Not many"

I really loved when he cracked a big smile and used the "my job" line, in response to the United question. The cameras went mental.

Arkie   

Decent press conference,nice to hear some things, others were underwhelming and lacked further explanation. Boring overall but the fun part will be on the pitch.

bit of a let down, the things he said today he could have said a week ago. we will have to continue waiting and seeing what his plans are

john 60   

Feel very comfortable ,Jose oozes class. Already made decisions on Lukaku and De Bruyne .Behind the scenes he has already been sizing up the squad . Jose leaves no stones unturned . Give him time he is going to create a great winning squad . Exciting times are ahead .Some great quotes today .Loved the Wenger one .

Gave absolutely nothing away there at all. Much more serious and subdued than usual. He says he didn't consider his time a Real a failure, and for most people it wouldn't be, but I think not winning the Champions League and not having a good relatonship with the Real fans hurt him this season. But we know what they say about a wounded animal.

I think he made a decision not to steam in and make big promises and be cocky this time because he knows it will be tougher this time and he didn't want to put pressure on himself. Maybe he's tired of the media circus? At the end of the day his antics at times have been great but the best thing about him is he is a fantastic manager. That's all anyone of us should want really.

Arkie   

Yeah Mou is great but press conference was a major let down due to boring questions. we watched conference to find out things about our squad, style of football,potential transfers and sales. all we got is that he is happy and glad to be back. in this sense interview for chelsea tv was better.

Edited by Arkie

Yeah Mou is great but press conference was a major let down due to boring questions. we watched conference to find out things about our squad, style of football,potential transfers and sales. all we got is that he is happy and glad to be back. in this sense interview for chelsea tv was better.

To be fair they asked questions about the squad and transfers but he didn't want to give anything away. They didn't ask about style of football to be fair but I think the mood he's in and the way he handled the rest of them he probably would have answered that he just wanted the style that would win.