• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

Yeah Mou is great but press conference was a major let down due to boring questions. we watched conference to find out things about our squad, style of football,potential transfers and sales. all we got is that he is happy and glad to be back. in this sense interview for chelsea tv was better.

Yeah I think they tried to trip him up, because any questions of particular transfers would've been glossed over.

They only really got one soundbite, and that was the "my job" line.

SS_89   

Press conference was let-down by the questions asked but to be honest I think Jose would have been told to say the party line regarding squad/trasnfers (I.e. assess the squad etc). He did make a the same comment a couple of times about 'every club makes a couple of signings, that's normal'. Can't wait for the new season now.

The one really great thing is the Jose has absolutely convinced me that he really does want to stay here for a very long time if he can.

I do sometimes despair at journalists who can't react to how a line of questioning has gone ... Was it the Fox Soccer bloke who asked about stability and the 4 year contract just after Jose ha spent 5 minutes talking about it? Clearly a prepared question that he was determined to ask regardless of what had been said. Any journalist worth their salt should have been able to think of another question to ask on the spot, rather than cling desperately to a by then irrelevant script.

It was what it was. Not the most thrilling viewing but when is a 50 year old man making non-committal noises at some pen pushers going to be anything else? I was just soaking in the fact that he's here, in our colours.

Holymoly   

Seriously the press need to get their act together. How many times do they need to ask if he was sacked last time around, or what's changed this time etc etc. Penetrating questions they were not. How about instead who are we looking to buy? Who are hoping to ship out? What system are we going to play? Are we going to loan out more players than we retain? Maybe he wouldn't answer them but what's the point of asking the same question over and over when the answer ain't ever going to appear in print?

Journos, biggest waste of space after bankers.

I do sometimes despair at journalists who can't react to how a line of questioning has gone ... Was it the Fox Soccer bloke who asked about stability and the 4 year contract just after Jose ha spent 5 minutes talking about it? Clearly a prepared question that he was determined to ask regardless of what had been said. Any journalist worth their salt should have been able to think of another question to ask on the spot, rather than cling desperately to a by then irrelevant script.

It was what it was. Not the most thrilling viewing but when is a 50 year old man making non-committal noises at some pen pushers going to be anything else? I was just soaking in the fact that he's here, in our colours.

Seems a pretty easy job to me, I agree there was no imagination to the questioning therefore they couldnt illicit and exciting response.

However tomorrow all their papers will be full of invented stories for which they do seem to have the fantasy for!

Seems a pretty easy job to me, I agree there was no imagination to the questioning therefore they couldnt illicit and exciting response.

However tomorrow all their papers will be full of invented stories for which they do seem to have the fantasy for!

I think tomorrows papers will be full of the answers he gives to the written press, which is happening now.

I think tomorrows papers will be full of the answers he gives to the written press, which is happening now.

maybe they have more incisive questions

Totally agree with that Velour. They came to the press conference expecting the Jose of the past and when he didn't behave that way, they didn't know what to do.

When Iniesta said Mourinho was, "Bad for Spanish Football," of course what he really means is that Jose was bad for Barcelona.

Reading between the lines, and you'll have to make allowances for my interpretation of what he said, this is what he meant,

"We were going along quite nicely thankyou very much, had won a couple of Champions Leagues and dominating in Spain, some people were saying we were so beautiful to watch that everyone else should copy us, others were calling us the best club team in history. And then that Jose came in, it was ok at first, he couldn't change things that quickly, and we stuffed them 5-0 and cantered to the title. But then he beat us in the Cup Final, didn't he know that we are beautiful? And our beauty meant that we should have had a double to show for it. Next, he had the TEMERITY, the CHEEK, to go and win games. A lot of games. So many games that we couldn't catch them. They even outscored us. I asked my mirror at home, Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who's the most beautiful one of all? And it answered Real Madrid!!! It wasn't supposed to be like that. He didn't read the script. We are Barcelona, beloved beholders of the beautiful game, poodles of UEFA, and that Mourinho...he scarred our elegance, dis-figured our perfection. Even beating him to the title this last season he had to go and ruin things by beating us in the league and knocking us out of the cup.

Oh no, that Mourinho was certainly bad for Barcelona and I'm glad he's gone."

Good to see Jose was having a flick through CFCnet before the press conference and used my post as inspiration!!

He said, "I was bad for Spanish football because I broke the period of Barcelona dominance!"

Have that one on me Jose!