• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

Blimey, before 7am. That is keen. I wonder if he had to open the place up?!

On his money? There are plenty of people who work 12 hour days 6 days a week, 48 weeks a year for a tenth of what he earns. Indeed, I'd be happy to do it myself if someone would pay me that much. (My wife would be ecstatic).

paulw66   

On his money? There are plenty of people who work 12 hour days 6 days a week, 48 weeks a year for a tenth of what he earns. Indeed, I'd be happy to do it myself if someone would pay me that much. (My wife would be ecstatic).

I wasnt being serious.

Blimey, before 7am. That is keen. I wonder if he had to open the place up?!

The two security guards at the entrance started at 6.00am. Complex manager officially unlocks the place at that time and they said most of the managers arrive at about sevenish, though both AvB and Rafa each spent at least one night in the place during their terms as manager. The one exception was Scolari who rarely arrived before 8.00am and more usually closer to nine, about an hour ahead of the start of training.

Quite a few coaches with school children arrived too, around half nine

paulw66   

The two security guards at the entrance started at 6.00am. Complex manager officially unlocks the place at that time and they said most of the managers arrive at about sevenish, though both AvB and Rafa each spent at least one night in the place during their terms as manager. The one exception was Scolari who rarely arrived before 8.00am and more usually closer to nine, about an hour ahead of the start of training.

Scolari - what a disaster he way.

Khobar   

Why? Is Graham Rix back?

I went to Cobham this morning to photograph the players arriving... got there 7.15am and was told by a Sky News cameraman that Jose had arrived just before 7.00am :-( Got a few of the others arriving though.

Any chance of a picture share?

Any chance of a picture share?

I posted a link in the "Guess who's back" thread

GJH   

Interesting comments from TSO in a TOCWS interview.

I'm pleased with the confirmation that KDB is here for the season and not just the summer.

Much more interesting than the second part but I agree and also the same for Kalas. I like the way he defends - quite fearless but not plainly aggressive like Luiz.

On the other hand, I'm disappointed there was no second loan for Lukaku. Though, with the options available, it's understandable.