• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

Just managed to get a ticket for the Hull game. Can't believe I'm actually going to be there for the second coming. The moment Jose walks out of the tunnel for the first time is going to be awesome - a truly historic moment. Hearing chants of Jose Mourinho reverberating around the Bridge again will be amazing.

Yep I got my tickets this morning, but damn it was hard work. I was in the online waiting room for over an hour and could'nt get tickets together, only 4 singles. I knew ticket demand would increase when Jose returned, the one downside.

The first game should have been done on loyalty points, I got over 100 points from last season yet I'm having to fight for tickets with people that have only just got a membership, doesn't seem right. Still I will be there for Jose's return, can't wait!!

Yep I got my tickets this morning, but damn it was hard work. I was in the online waiting room for over an hour and could'nt get tickets together, only 4 singles. I knew ticket demand would increase when Jose returned, the one downside. The first game should have been done on loyalty points, I got over 100 points from last season yet I'm having to fight for tickets with people that have only just got a membership, doesn't seem right. Still I will be there for Jose's return, can't wait!!

Agreed, I had to wait for an hour and a half before getting through and even then could only get one ticket. Didn't realise you could buy more than one single.

Had to wait 2 hours before getting online at 9am. Couldn't get any, in any stand, even singles.

Gutted.

Agreed, I had to wait for an hour and a half before getting through and even then could only get one ticket. Didn't realise you could buy more than one single.

I could only buy 4 singles because I am linked to my mates memberships, each of those 4 tickets were bought on 4 different memberships.

If you are linked to other memberships you can buy tickets on their behalf.

Had to wait 2 hours before getting online at 9am. Couldn't get any, in any stand, even singles.

Gutted.

I bet you are gutted.

I've spoken to two different mates who had the same problem and couldn't get tickets this morning.

Try viagogo, any season ticket holders who can't make it will sell their tickets on there, you might get lucky.

I bet you are gutted.

I've spoken to two different mates who had the same problem and couldn't get tickets this morning.

Try viagogo, any season ticket holders who can't make it will sell their tickets on there, you might get lucky.

Never used Viagogo but may take a look. Cheers