• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

genjuro   

Whats this BS about Jose allegedly have said to Inter president that he would be in Inter in 3years time? No way.....just no way Jose would say such a thing......just no way.

Whats this BS about Jose allegedly have said to Inter president that he would be in Inter in 3years time? No way.....just no way Jose would say such a thing......just no way.

He did.

Context.

Apparently with Milan hosting the CL final in 3 years time he meant that he'll be there leading Chelsea to European glory there as opposed to managing Inter again.

genjuro   

Apparently with Milan hosting the CL final in 3 years time he meant that he'll be there leading Chelsea to European glory there as opposed to managing Inter again.

Ohh I see......silly me then. How nice of the media not to mention what Jose meant ha........

bluereed   

We certainly need a couple of top strikers. I fear Torres will be our downfall in the Premiership if we don't buy. I'm surprised Torres is still here. Abramovic can't admit he made a big mistake. I was elated when we got Mourinho back but now I'm feeling a little deflated looking at the squad. FFS, buy a top striker !!

We certainly need a couple of top strikers. I fear Torres will be our downfall in the Premiership if we don't buy. I'm surprised Torres is still here. Abramovic can't admit he made a big mistake. I was elated when we got Mourinho back but now I'm feeling a little deflated looking at the squad. FFS, buy a top striker !!

Why?

We have Lukaku, Ba and Schurrle. We don't need any more strikers, especially with the added goal threat of Juan, Eden, Oscar, Mose, Lamp etc.

Why?

We have Lukaku, Ba and Schurrle. We don't need any more strikers, especially with the added goal threat of Juan, Eden, Oscar, Mose, Lamp etc.

and KdB

Kezza   

Liked what Mourinho just said about Torres. Is he the only coach that feels that by adapting the team style to what Torres likes we might just get the best from him? Here's hoping. Never seen such a sensible coach. Not even us are as sensible as Jose is in analysing the Torres situation.

Harvz   

Well, either he's genuinely going to try, or he's just saying the right things to avoid 'the Torres problem'. Either way, its smarter than anyone has done before.

Anyone noticing the mess Pep is already making of things at Bayern? Players criticising his meddling with tactics, and he slapped Thiago Alcantara across the face LIVE on TV during their first pre-season game. Hilarious.

Never was sold on the man. Not quite as simplistic as the metaphor, but anyone can drive a fast car fast.

In Jose we trust!

Harvz   

http://espnfc.com/video/espnfc/video?id=1513033&cc=4716

Anyone else see this? Mourinho being interviewed by an absolute idiot in an "exclusive interview". Its painful. I couldn't finish it.

He spends the first 3 minutes asking him the same tired questions about what its like to be back. Not like that's not been answered in full several times over, several weeks ago...

Then he sticks to his own script that a 12 year old could have written. Asks about A. Mourinho answers about A, B, C, D, E and touches on F. The interviewer then goes back and asks about B. How do these people get jobs?!