• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

hanuma   

Liked what Mourinho just said about Torres. Is he the only coach that feels that by adapting the team style to what Torres likes we might just get the best from him? Here's hoping. Never seen such a sensible coach. Not even us are as sensible as Jose is in analysing the Torres situation.

He just said he was basically so hopeless that the entire team would have to change and suffer his ineptitude and that we really need a player like Rooney because everyone else has one. Torres is going to be 3rd choice at best.

Anyone noticing the mess Pep is already making of things at Bayern? Players criticising his meddling with tactics, and he slapped Thiago Alcantara across the face LIVE on TV during their first pre-season game. Hilarious.

I actually heard many positive things on German TV from Bayern players and the slap was really just a friendly one, it's like the clap on the butt. After all, Thiago is Pep's player, he loves him.

Harvz   

Ah, maybe I've been duped by the most obvious of media spins. Still, plenty of negativity surrounding him, that much is real.

Liked what Mourinho just said about Torres. Is he the only coach that feels that by adapting the team style to what Torres likes we might just get the best from him? Here's hoping. Never seen such a sensible coach. Not even us are as sensible as Jose is in analysing the Torres situation.

Umm, is it me, or did a bunch of managers say the exact same thing?

rj2115   

Ah, maybe I've been duped by the most obvious of media spins. Still, plenty of negativity surrounding him, that much is real.

its a tough act to follow for Pep, he cannot out do last season

the thing is either way Pep will be criticized, if he wins all again then they'll say he got the best squad and he is riding Heynckes's success as he did all the hard work of putting this team together

and if he fails he's not good enough cause Heynckes won everything last season

its a tough act to follow for Pep, he cannot out do last season

the thing is either way Pep will be...

Pep?!

Can we go back to calling him Guardiola, or failing that, something mildly derogatory.

Zidane   

Umm, is it me, or did a bunch of managers say the exact same thing?

Not sure, but I'm with you that this doesn't sound particularly novel.

Essien on Jose (yet another reason to love TSO):

'Jose is also one of the funniest men you will ever come across. For example when I scored my last goal for Real Madrid on the last day of the season, I ran over to celebrate with him and was expecting him to congratulate me when I hugged him. Instead he leaned over and said: ‘See you at pre-season training on July 8′. I found that so funny. I was expecting a pat on the back and thinking about my summer holidays and he surprised me with pre-season – that’s Jose for you.'

http://blogs.chelseafc.com/?p=3268

rsp2009   

Essien on Jose (yet another reason to love TSO):

'Jose is also one of the funniest men you will ever come across. For example when I scored my last goal for Real Madrid on the last day of the season, I ran over to celebrate with him and was expecting him to congratulate me when I hugged him. Instead he leaned over and said: ‘See you at pre-season training on July 8′. I found that so funny. I was expecting a pat on the back and thinking about my summer holidays and he surprised me with pre-season – that’s Jose for you.'

http://blogs.chelseafc.com/?p=3268

Brilliant. Here is that moment:

Kezza   

I'm wondering why Ronaldo and Mourinho are seemingly not on good terms. Its puzzling because always thought Ronaldo is a good trainer off the pitch and on the pitch nothing much more needs to be said.