• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

Just watching "20 years of Champions League" being repeated on ITV4. Jose's past comments still crack me up. I think his comment, as Porto manager, after the Manure match is my favourite.

Holymoly   

Only one thing better than Jose being back.....

"We have six players for three positions. It's special because it gives me the opportunity to change from match to match and for different opponents. The very base of these three players creates our football."

Love that quote by Jose. So perceptive, so intelligent. So good to have him back!

"We have six players for three positions. It's special because it gives me the opportunity to change from match to match and for different opponents. The very base of these three players creates our football."

Love that quote by Jose. So perceptive, so intelligent. So good to have him back!

Best of luck Napoli.

I'd take it he's talking about the "three" behind the striker?

Completely agree they will form the very basis of our style of football. High-pressing, high intensity and a lot of tracking back.

Not so sure six players will be enough though for a long season ahead.

I'd take it he's talking about the "three" behind the striker?

Completely agree they will form the very basis of our style of football. High-pressing, high intensity and a lot of tracking back.

Not so sure six players will be enough though for a long season ahead.

Yup, he indeed was talking about the 3 behind the striker. In regards to them forming the basis of our football, I think he also hints that different combinations will form a different basis, hence 'the opportunity to change from match to match and for different opponents.' Those 3 will determine how we set out, how we attack, how we transition and everything else that influences the flow of the game.

Yup, he indeed was talking about the 3 behind the striker. In regards to them forming the basis of our football, I think he also hints that different combinations will form a different basis, hence 'the opportunity to change from match to match and for different opponents.' Those 3 will determine how we set out, how we attack, how we transition and everything else that influences the flow of the game.

Yeah it's a nice mix. Mata, De Bruyne and Oscar being more of play-makers. Shurrle, Moses and Hazard being more direct threats from out wide.

Shurrle, Moses and Oscar being grafters; Mata, De Bruyne and Hazard maybe less so.

It's the completeness of Oscar that makes me think he'll enjoy a fantastic season under José. He can do it all.

“The reception was amazing but, from now on, bring the players’ songs back,” he said. “I want them to support the team, sing about the players and the club, not Jose. Jose knows how much they like me and how happy they are to have me back.”

Love the guy!

life   

Yeah it's a nice mix. Mata, De Bruyne and Oscar being more of play-makers. Shurrle, Moses and Hazard being more direct threats from out wide.

Shurrle, Moses and Oscar being grafters; Mata, De Bruyne and Hazard maybe less so.

It's the completeness of Oscar that makes me think he'll enjoy a fantastic season under José. He can do it all.

I would say de bruyne is more of a grafter than moses and shurrle, very hard working, you can even see it in the way his face changes colour too