• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

“The reception was amazing but, from now on, bring the players’ songs back,” he said. “I want them to support the team, sing about the players and the club, not Jose. Jose knows how much they like me and how happy they are to have me back.”

Love the guy!

Yes Sir. And to think when he arrived with the "happy one" attitude many thought the Ego has died; he may have mellowed. Oh no, he may have matured but he is still the arrogant sob who can talk about himself in 2nd and 3rd person, the fans more than his age as his ilk, and make us laugh and love him every time.

Somebody said theater; yes Indeed. As long as his winning football continues he can do no wrong.

Sarin   

I would say de bruyne is more of a grafter than moses and shurrle, very hard working, you can even see it in the way his face changes colour too

^ this

De Bruyne works hard and is his positioning is pretty good.

Against Hull it was the pressing of him and Oscar without position, followed by there's and Hazards immediate movement as soon as we got possession back that was tearing hull to shreds.

I would say de bruyne is more of a grafter than moses and shurrle, very hard working, you can even see it in the way his face changes colour too

Not quite. His work rate has never been an outstanding quality of his game, but he will of course adapt to Jose's tactical requirements. Schurrle, Oscar and Moses are prototypical workhorses - the former two especially.

^ this

De Bruyne works hard and is his positioning is pretty good.

Against Hull it was the pressing of him and Oscar without position, followed by there's and Hazards immediate movement as soon as we got possession back that was tearing hull to shreds.

I see him as a young Lamps, he is willing to have a crack at goal (could turn out great in the fantasy league) and seems capable of spraying balls around

I see him as a young Lamps, he is willing to have a crack at goal (could turn out great in the fantasy league) and seems capable of spraying balls around

Is this really how people analyzed Lamps' game in his prime? To me, Lamps will always be remembered as an amazingly fit individual with the ability to operate box to box for 90mins and find space/goal-scoring opportunities by arriving late into the box unmarked. Lamps was always a very gifted passer of the ball as well. KdB's game, as far as I'm concerned, doesn't match that description at all. I genuinely don't think we'll be seeing a "young Lamps" anytime soon.

Cassillas - JM.

It seems that Cassillas has already fallen out with CA. That takes some doing.

Perhaps JM wasn't 100% to blame in that relationship going sour after all!!!!!!!!

Cassillas - JM.

It seems that Cassillas has already fallen out with CA. That takes some doing.

Perhaps JM wasn't 100% to blame in that relationship going sour after all!!!!!!!!

Not at all. Casillas' primadonna/attitude problem aside, Jose used to reiterate that it was purely a footballing decision. Carlo seems to have done the same. How long before the national team follow suit?

Not at all. Casillas' primadonna/attitude problem aside, Jose used to reiterate that it was purely a footballing decision. Carlo seems to have done the same. How long before the national team follow suit?

I don't think Casillas ever described it as a football decision.

Harvz   

People forget that despite being the favourite son (after Raul), Casillas was suspect at best for much of his young career. He got it together for a few years, but the competition has progressed and he hasn't in my opinion. If Mourinho was to be questioned over anything he did at Real, this really isn't it.