• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

why aren't they giving us Rooney now

attacking a player publicly before you even start working with him

Mata didn't feature in any important games, 1 in CL and no big games in PL probably only at halftime against Everton

its a mismatch of playing styles rather than Mata being not good enough that was the point

Who says we want Rooney now? He's cup-tied, we've got 3 strikers for the season and he's coming off an injury. We can get him in summer for a reasonable price, or he could buy his contract out.

You said that Jose wanted Mata out, and that he exaggerated about wanting Mata in the squad.

I respectfully disagree. Look at how AVB came in and upset the balance by targeting Terry and Lampard. Unfairly maligning a key player in the squad doesn't work out well for anyone, and Jose Mourinho is not that inexperienced!!

rj2115   

Who says we want Rooney now? He's cup-tied, we've got 3 strikers for the season and he's coming off an injury. We can get him in summer for a reasonable price, or he could buy his contract out.

You said that Jose wanted Mata out, and that he exaggerated about wanting Mata in the squad.

I respectfully disagree. Look at how AVB came in and upset the balance by targeting Terry and Lampard. Unfairly maligning a key player in the squad doesn't work out well for anyone, and Jose Mourinho is not that inexperienced!!

so he criticized a player in public, didn't play him much and then after 6 months he's gone

what am I missing here?

so he criticized a player in public, didn't play him much and then after 6 months he's gone

what am I missing here?

All 3 of your points I think.

there was no criticism, he started half the PL games, and as yet he is still a Chelsea player.

What are you missing? Honesty perhaps?

His "criticism" was pumping up Mata while complimenting Oscar on his performances. Based on form, did you think Oscar deserved the praise a month in? Or should his momentum have been stunted by shifting him into another position and playing Mata?

We've all talked about undroppables over the year, and yet when action is taken, people get all butthurt over it.

rj2115   

All 3 of your points I think.

there was no criticism, he started half the PL games, and as yet he is still a Chelsea player.

What are you missing? Honesty perhaps?

so he didn't say with Mata at no.10 the team isn't good enough with finishing 3rd and 6th

you do know against which teams he played right?. its human nature when you go from one of the most important players to someone who isn't good enough to get games (compared to the other players)

Oscar had many bad games, he was never shown the bench (why cause Jose thinks he will get over it) not the case with Mata

the problem was both Mata and Oscar are number ten's and none of them had worked on the wings in his system against the likes of Willian or Andre and Jose made it clear Oscar is his first choice Mata had no choice but to leave

Jose should have let Mata and Oscar fight for number 10 if he was serious about giving Mata a chance (eventually one had to leave)

its a clash of playing styles by saying Jose wanted him out I meant he knew Mata wouldn't fit his system and he made it clear in the very beginning

not against Jose I was responding to the argument that system was built around Mata to look good

rj2115   

His "criticism" was pumping up Mata while complimenting Oscar on his performances. Based on form, did you think Oscar deserved the praise a month in? Or should his momentum have been stunted by shifting him into another position and playing Mata?

We've all talked about undroppables over the year, and yet when action is taken, people get all butthurt over it.

he said that even before the season started I think on his first press conference if I remember correctly

so he didn't say with Mata at no.10 the team isn't good enough with finishing 3rd and 6th

Well if that is a quote from you, then you have admitted how wrong you are.

Cherry picking words out of context is easy. If you want anyone to think you have any credibility you'll have to find the original quote. No one is going to take it on your word.

rj2115   

Well if that is a quote from you, then you have admitted how wrong you are.

Cherry picking words out of context is easy. If you want anyone to think you have any credibility you'll have to find the original quote. No one is going to take it on your word.

if you think he would say that directly then you are kidding yourself

he said that even before the season started I think on his first press conference if I remember correctly

Given how quickly the media pounce on us, try googling "Mourinho criticises Mata". Comes up with a whole pile of recent Ballack quotes, and the only relevant one is from the 20th of September... Over a month into the season.

rj2115   

Given how quickly the media pounce on us, try googling "Mourinho criticises Mata". Comes up with a whole pile of recent Ballack quotes, and the only relevant one is from the 20th of September... Over a month into the season.

no public figure with say something directly to the media specially not Football managers whose each words are scrutinized

Jose was very public about Oscar as his number 10

said team wasn't good enough in recent seasons

only Mata gets dropped, doesn't play much

connect the dots here

lets just move on from this everybody knew Mata was off for a while now

again not blaming Jose I was replying to the post that the previous system favored Mata