• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

if you think he would say that directly then you are kidding yourself

So you admit you made it up.

Complete waste of time even reading your posts.

Got to admit though, it did give me a belly laugh when I realised just how much nonsense you'd got away with there.

Edited by Droy was my hero

rj2115   

So you admit you made it up.

Complete waste of time even reading your posts.

Got to admit though, it did give me a belly laugh when I realised just how much nonsense you'd got away with there.

are you seriously that slow?

so he didn't say with Mata at no.10 the team isn't good enough with finishing 3rd and 6th

you do know against which teams he played right?. its human nature when you go from one of the most important players to someone who isn't good enough to get games (compared to the other players)

Oscar had many bad games, he was never shown the bench (why cause Jose thinks he will get over it) not the case with Mata

the problem was both Mata and Oscar are number ten's and none of them had worked on the wings in his system against the likes of Willian or Andre and Jose made it clear Oscar is his first choice Mata had no choice but to leave

Jose should have let Mata and Oscar fight for number 10 if he was serious about giving Mata a chance (eventually one had to leave)

its a clash of playing styles by saying Jose wanted him out I meant he knew Mata wouldn't fit his system and he made it clear in the very beginning

not against Jose I was responding to the argument that system was built around Mata to look good

The problem when arguing with you is that you make stuff up from thin air that's impossible to respond to. What are we supposed to say about the stuff in bold?

We will win the League this season.

There I said it.

And I mean it.

If we get atleast a draw at the Etihad, I will follow you.

Jose should have let Mata and Oscar fight for number 10 if he was serious about giving Mata a chance (eventually one had to leave)

That was a no contest. Mata stood no chance. The end result was a mere confirmation.

When Mata is poor, he's downright useless on the pitch. When Oscar is poor he's still a brilliant player to have hustling from up top. Mourinho gave Mata a chance - he played him on the wing. Mata failed to adapt. He gave him his fair share of games, which wasn't enough for Mata.

Are you suggesting that Mourinho gave him the short end of the stick? What more could Mourinho have done?

Zidane   

After the treatment of RDM, and the disgraceful decision to appoint Rafa, this man is making me fall back in love with football! Not shouted that much at a TV screen since the CL final!

Absolute genius of a man.

Zwicky   

However, when there are next to zero improvements in the build-up areas that were supposed to get better due to his decisions, then it certainly does warrant a lot of questions and so far Jose is yet to answer a lot of them. I will happily eat my words and call myself a moron if Jose proves me wrong and I certainly hope Jose does as I have no reason not to.

Well here I am replying to my own rubbish from a couple of months ago and happily conceding that I am indeed an utter moron. :) Thanks Jose, I've never been more happy to be proven wrong. What a tactically and mentally well drilled and oiled machine he has formed over December and January culminating in today's performance. Very very impressed.

He was almost emotional during his post match interview. Either that or just completely drained.

This is what we will be. We will be a formidable TEAM when he's done. Not miles from what we were last time around but with a much more intense press and technically better players.

We're about to see the birth of our next great team. We'll have many hard duels with City of course and I also think Liverpool will be a great opponent and well.

United will eventually come good. Question now is how long will it take?