• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

Zoowraa   

Van gaal for me if you can't get hiddink or jose, experienced managing big clubs has won a few trophies in his time and plays pretty football, might be looked upon by the board in a hiddink style as in not looked down on but treated as an equal (even though he is obviously vastly superior to our board), doubt he would leave the dutch job for us though.

Difficult to question Van Gaal ability as a manager.But would you not be worried of him falling out with many players at the club? Personally, I am always wary of dutch managers and to some degree, top dutch players. I know this is going to sound incredibly stereotypical, but I find they have such an aloof manner about them and I can see Van Gaal getting involved in various wars with players at the club.

Maybe that would not be a bad thing in some ways, but the press would be all over it like a rash and I think it would turn sour.

Hiddink came in a did a great job, but he was smart and used the temporary position to be more of a father figure and motivator to many of the players imo.

Van Gaal is a very good manager. I do worry how the squad will take to him though, with the power players have these days, this has to come into some consideration when appointing a new manager as we saw with AVB.

Difficult to question Van Gaal ability as a manager.But would you not be worried of him falling out with many players at the club?

I'd be worried about him falling out with Roman, as soon as we lost a few of games. There wasn't a lot wrong with Ancelotti and he got the boot.

from what I've heard, he's very much being thought of as Joachim Loew's successor with the national team.

He'd do a really great job here, I'm sure of that. But he's stable, has a plan/imprint throughout his club, gets a lot out of players and his side plays really good football.

We're nowhere near bright enough to appoint someone like that.

Honestly, I'm still incredibly fearful we'll still have the idiot in charge come the first game of next season. I've just got a horrible feeling.

Sunday 19th May around 18:30 the nightmare will end.

If he has not renewed his contract maybe the club will approach Moyes after the match.

My feeling is by the end of May there maybe several members of Chelsea Hierarchy receiving their P45's

Siven   

Mourinho just confirmed that his next managerial job will be in England. Pretty much it'll be here or City. Probably City. The Sheikh's have a greater willingness to spend, and are more patient than Roman. They have everything they need to be successful and really have done a great job establishing the club and their project.

Jose nigh on confirms his next step is England.

Please god let it be us and this summer. My love for the bloke holds no boundaries......Come home God.

Zoowraa   

I'd be worried about him falling out with Roman, as soon as we lost a few of games. There wasn't a lot wrong with Ancelotti and he got the boot.

Its a fair point. I do think there was another theory with the Ancelotti sacking. I think Roman and other hierachy at the club have been keen for a while now to move the old guard out whilst bringing younger players through.

I may be well off the mark, but I dont think they saw Carlo as the man to bring younger players into the team. He was always a patriot of experience in teams, you only have to look at how old Milan became under him in his many years there. Players were playing well into their mid 30s.

Just a theory I have, but I dont think it was purely down to results with the sacking of Carlo.

genjuro   

Jose as mentioned just said his next job is in epl......highly highly likely this summer. If Chelsea do not pull all the stops to get him then we're doomed. Just get the guy home already and stop all the nonesense.......him going to city which could well happen if we slack off will destroy us.

As me and Droy have argued, of course it's City. They will be a magnificent mix.

I won't be the least surprised to see them winning back-to-back titles.