• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

Just saw it. Just brilliant. He called Sky out on their underhand tactics to their face. He exposed the truth about the refereeing agenda. He made clear he has no intention of bringing the game into disrepute. He was polite and respectful in tone and not emotional.

He said exactly what we all know. And Sky and the FA know it too. And maybe now they know we aren't taking this lying down.

I think it's genius. I think it might galvanise the squad and fire them up, drive them on, motivate them. And maybe it will show Sky and the FA we are onto them and we aren't going to take it lying down.

Above all, it reminded me how much Jose is truly one of us. He is Chelsea through and through. And he is the best qualified manager working right now, there is simply no one better to manage our club and no one else I would want in that job.

Great stuff from Jose.

How could I doubt him?

"Chris Foy made the right decision.......and that doesn't surprise me".

Wham!

That quote is pure genius.

Love Jose. Just brilliant. He is smarter than all their pundits and media guys put together, and he did them like a kipper.

Awesome stuff.

Just saw it. Just brilliant. He called Sky out on their underhand tactics to their face. He exposed the truth about the refereeing agenda. He made clear he has no intention of bringing the game into disrepute. He was polite and respectful in tone and not emotional.

He said exactly what we all know. And Sky and the FA know it too. And maybe now they know we aren't taking this lying down.

I think it's genius. I think it might galvanise the squad and fire them up, drive them on, motivate them. And maybe it will show Sky and the FA we are onto them and we aren't going to take it lying down.

Above all, it reminded me how much Jose is truly one of us. He is Chelsea through and through. And he is the best qualified manager working right now, there is simply no one better to manage our club and no one else I would want in that job.

Great stuff from Jose.

Jose will burn for this. I predict a 5-8 game touch line ban and heavy, heavy fines.

The truth must be protected at all cost eh? I don't agree with him doing it but then again it's all academic. We would have been screwed over until we lost the league anyways so there's not much he can lose. Unless we just play a blinder from here on in preventing even the most bent refs to have an influence on the results. But our squad isn't nearly good enough for us to do that so we will have to rely on referees and the FA to actually be fair to have a chance to win it.

So yeah. League's gone.

Jose will burn for this. I predict a 5-8 game touch line ban and heavy, heavy fines.

The truth must be protected at all cost eh? I don't agree with him doing it but then again it's all academic. We would have been screwed over until we lost the league anyways so there's not much he can lose. Unless we just play a blinder from here on in preventing even the most bent refs to have an influence on the results. But our squad isn't nearly good enough for us to do that so we will have to rely on referees and the FA to actually be fair to have a chance to win it.

So yeah. League's gone.

I love positive thinking.

If he is banned from the touch line it only proves him right. He won't be banned beleive me.

I think one reason he has done this is to motivate our squad. The last month Fabregas and Costa haven't been around or 100% and it's had an impact on our form.

But they have each had a few games to get back up to match fitness now. And psychologically I think today was genius.

Plus, we still have a 5 point lead despite this agenda. And City still have to do their job, and I am still not sold on them as doing that for the rest of the season.

I think this could end up being the sweetest title win of all time. And if we win the Carling Cup too it will be even sweeter.

And I also think they went too far this time. The incidents and decisions are so obviously wrong and consistently wrong and there is clear evidence for it now.

If it keeps up more people will suspect it. They can't keep being this obvious.

I have faith in Jose and the team. We can do this. And now we have another reason to do it - to show the media and FA that they don't decide who the champions are.

Yes, our performances need to improve - and that's our responsibility. But get Costa and Fabregas back on top form, which we will, and we can get back to our early season form.

Keep the faith Dave.

Full transcript here.

Well he certainly speaks the truth and takes it as far as he can without calling them out in public.

Privately I'm sure he's a lot more scatching.

I thought his last comments were more telling. When asked about the relegation battle Mourinho mentioned how it looks like it will go to the wire and that's what Mr Scudamore would love. Just like the title race.

No-one would be allowed to run away with the league, and similarly Liverpool were awarded numerous penalties in the run-in last year to ensure the race went to the wire.

I like all these conspiracies but if just one of them was ever proven it would be the end of the prems credibility, match fixing is a nasty world, and with it the end of the gravy chain for everyone involved. So personally I can't see it. I can see however the possibility of refs being pissed off with his comments and even subconsciously not wanting to give 50/50 decisions our way.