• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

Vinod   

Dont think Hiddink has the energy for a full cliub season. He will not join Chelsea. Moyes is a decent bet but bear in mind Benitez has better credentials on paper :shudders:

genjuro   

Yep, I can easily picture that scenario. Very similar in fact, to what he has now at Real. Maybe not the unlimited money, but then there's FFP to consider.

No mate, nothing's for sure. See Jose's 3rd season at Chelsea. See this season's La Liga table.

Sorry, but this is still way o-t-t. Jose is a great coach, and that's not even debatable. But he's not the only coach. He's not some God-like entity who never fails. As long as we buy smart, and hire the right coach (other than Jose, of course) there's no reason why we can't win the Prem, wherever Jose ends up..

Even if Hiddink hadn't already announced his retirement at the end of this season, there's no way imo, that he'd take the Chelsea job. He's had plenty of opportunities to do so since his part-season cameo and has always been 'unavailable'. He's not going to change his mind now.

And anyway, there are plenty of fine, intelligent coaches out there - we just have to find the right one and (for once) back the man.

Yeah but Joses third season would not have ended bad.....he would have steadied the ship. No he aint some god but a damn fine manager and one we must do our all to get. Of course we can't/he can't win every season but with him you just feel different, much more assured. Mate its about getting the right guy in but its so so easier said than done as we Chels supporters know best. And mate whats happening at RM atm is not only Joses fault.......sometimes spit flies back at you. All in all Jose going to city is extremely bad for us......we really should do our best to get this man back. I can see other quality managers really....Guus will be hard, Pep is a no no, Klopp the same. All the others we have sacked already haha.

Mourinho just confirmed that his next managerial job will be in England. Pretty much it'll be here or City. Probably City. The Sheikh's have a greater willingness to spend, and are more patient than Roman. They have everything they need to be successful and really have done a great job establishing the club and their project.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jose went to City and Mancini came here.

And Moyes,as good as a manager he might be,is unproven at the highest level. He doesn't fit the mould that Roman has gone for

I see more positives than negatives if Moyes was turn up at SB.

It kind of feels like its Jose or bust in the summer. There is quite literally no-one who is available or wants to come. Pep and Klopp have rejected us so far

You should have seen me shoot down Gemma Arteton at the Baftas the other night. Sure, I was about 12 miles away from the ceremony, sitting in my pants playing FIFA in my flat and she's never heard of me, but BAM- rejected her on the spot.

Yeah but Joses third season would not have ended bad.....he would have steadied the ship.

I think you're talking about his fourth, aborted season. We relinquished the title in his third.

but with him you just feel different, much more assured.

Yes, I agree. And I miss the swagger - both from him, and the team on the field. If we get him then that would be great, but if we don't, then it's not the end of the world - is all I'm saying. A LOT would have to change at SB for it to be a good fit, and I seriously doubt that RA will go for it. Hopefully, I'm wrong with that.

JCX   

This is why I was hoping by some miracle mankini would win the prem. Sickening feeling the ex will bang the dweeb that became a hedgefund manager. Sucks to be a college quarterback now a postie.

Meh, I figured my life will be pretty good after college.

Thanks though..... Makes attending Boston College all worthwhile reading such a positive opinion....-____-"

Vinod   

You mean like getting sacked by Liverpool and Inter?.......:).

They don't put sackings on the CV :)

Thankfully unlike corporate world most things in football management are for everyone to see. That said, the management seems to have selective vision in these matters.

paulw66   

Jose nigh on confirms his next step is England.

Please god let it be us and this summer. My love for the bloke holds no boundaries......Come home God.

If he asked me to drop my trousers for him, I think I would. Out of pure resepct.