• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

Still, nice to know that it's now bumped to front page news in the Daily Mail.

Chelsea manager shouts at Lady Doctor : Front page

West Ham forward arrested for alleged assault of female : Hidden at the bottom of the sports section.

Thank god they have their priorities right.

Who are West Ham.......?

:happy:

Talksport are running a poll asking if this medics thing is "the beginning of the end" for Jose at Chelsea, saying fallouts with staff ended his reign last time.

Good piece of journalism - I bet there are thousands or millions across the country hoping and praying that right now.

Storm in an A? B? C? Tea cup - that is all.

(hides for the rest of the day)

Holymoly   

Talksport are running a poll asking if this medics thing is "the beginning of the end" for Jose at Chelsea, saying fallouts with staff ended his reign last time.

Forgetting of course that he signed a four year contract less than a week ago.

They have been waiting for this opportunity to push Jose out of Chelsea and an anti-Jose, anti-Chelsea agenda. And one bad result plus a total overreaction by Jose and the club have gifted it to them.

There will be countless made up stories speculating about Jose's future now.

Can't stand the media.

The media were praising his return a couple of years ago, saying the league needed him. Now of course, especially with success, the knives come out again.

Of course, based on what we think we know, I can't say he has dealt with the Eva situation particularly well. However I would suggest we need to get behind him and attempt to diffuse the media firestorm by not taking part in the "debate". The frenzy that we have at the moment is entirely media driven in the same way they have totally ignored Lovren's assualt on Diouf.

Russ   

Forgetting of course that he signed a four year contract less than a week ago.

They have been waiting for this opportunity to push Jose out of Chelsea and an anti-Jose, anti-Chelsea agenda. And one bad result plus a total overreaction by Jose and the club have gifted it to them.

There will be countless made up stories speculating about Jose's future now.

Can't stand the media.

I too wondered at the plausibility of the ' Jose - beginning of the end ' stories and the recent contract signing, but then thought, well if things aren't going the way I want with transfers I'd happily sign a new contract to make it very expensive to get rid of me or you give me what I want.

Russ   

The media were praising his return a couple of years ago, saying the league needed him. Now of course, especially with success, the knives come out again.

Of course, based on what we think we know, I can't say he has dealt with the Eva situation particularly well. However I would suggest we need to get behind him and attempt to diffuse the media firestorm by not taking part in the "debate". The frenzy that we have at the moment is entirely media driven in the same way they have totally ignored Lovren's assualt on Diouf.

I'd disagree about the frenzy being totally media driven. Most CFC fans can tune out the usual anti CFC bollocks found everywhere. This time though it seems JM has really screwed up and taken a swipe at someone most fans have a lot of time for and has been loyal throughout recent turbulent times.

Mourinho's ego is taking him over. His justification of getting vulnerable to counterattack is so ridiculous when you consider Hazard is the only player who stays in attack and is not the one who defends.

Mourinho's ego is taking him over. His justification of getting vulnerable to counterattack is so ridiculous when you consider Hazard is the only player who stays in attack and is not the one who defends.

That is complete bollocks, especially at corners.

My view, Jose should have known better to make this public. Inevitably this has been jumped on by the media and it'll be/has been made a much bigger issue than it is. He would have known that but maybe in that moment he decided to ignore that.

I saw some tweets saying this has been coming for a while, fair enough, you can debate the worth of that, but don't open the club up to unwanted attention.

As others have said, this whole situation (Eva essentially coming out against her employer with her thanks for support and all the rest of it) wouldn't have happened if he had just given them a dressing down behind closed doors.

Another stick for the media to use for stirring up purposes against the club. I must say Eva looks lovely and is clearly good at what she does in terms of being a member of the clubs medical staff. However if she looked like the back end of a bus this wouldnt be an issue quite frankly. I agree that Jose could have avoided making us a target by saying nothing but perhaps there is more to this than the one instance and perhaps we shouldn't assume that because she is a pretty woman that she is beyond being a problem as an employee.

The media now seem to be experts on her role which everyone seems to be accepting as gospel and yet again many here are happy to beat ourselves up over it. I'll miss seeing Eva's pretty face but not as much as I'd miss having one of the best coaches in the world in charge of the club I support.

Of course there is an agenda in the media perhaps not as organised or focussed as Jose would have you believe but it's there and it's not pro Chelsea. But all the bitter opposing fans just have another excuse to imagine they and their club are more whiter than white. I'll happily put up with their self righteous bilge if it means we carry on ramming it back down their throats with trophies. As you were nothing to see here,

Sir   

Bit of a mountain out of a mole hill really. Still, whatever Jose wants is always pretty much fine in my eyes. I saw some dubious postings from some regarding Jose and his position at the football club. If any ever don't want this guy managing our football club, then we may as well all pack it in and call it a day.