• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

Blue Rod I agree with you on few points.The style of football is very pragmatic and result orientated.I feel that our attacking players are playing with the brakes on,not a flowing football style.The bigger the match the more defensive and cautious we become.When are we going to take the iniative against a top team?

Completely agree with this part of your post, it can be very frustrating to watch.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3201815/Jose-Mourinho-gone-far-hanging-captain-leader-legend-John-Terry-dry-fans-defender.html

This is just shocking journalism. The man who wrote this piece of crap should be ashamed of himself and his colleagues should mock him in the pub. Maybe that's the problem? Too much drinking?

Edit: Adrian Durham. Now it it makes sense.

Edited by Sleeping Dave

Zoowraa   

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3201815/Jose-Mourinho-gone-far-hanging-captain-leader-legend-John-Terry-dry-fans-defender.html

This is just shocking journalism. The man who wrote this piece of crap should be ashamed of himself and his colleagues should mock him in the pub. Maybe that's the problem? Too much drinking?

Edit: Adrian Durham. Now it it makes sense.

If it's the same Adrain Durham from Talksport as I suspect, then the guy is just a wind up merchant.

He presents a radio show over here daily and always looks to be controversial and just says things for effect so people phone in. He has somehow made a career out of it. Shame in a way, because his knowledge of the game is pretty good, but he always takes things with his views to extremes to draw attention.........................and his ginger!

If it's the same Adrain Durham from Talksport as I suspect, then the guy is just a wind up merchant.

He presents a radio show over here daily and always looks to be controversial and just says things for effect so people phone in. He has somehow made a career out of it. Shame in a way, because his knowledge of the game is pretty good, but he always takes things with his views to extremes to draw attention.........................and his ginger!

He has a face for radio and one you want to punch.

Unfortunately I'm aware of who he is. I lived in London previously.

That's why it made sense as soon as I saw it was him;) Wind-up merchant, the equivalent of an internet troll. I'd feel slightly ashamed if my career was nothing more than click-bait. Come to think about it, it was silly of me to even post it in the first place!

Russ   

We can argue and disagree about what kind of squad Jose left at former clubs. Let's see what is happening now.

Zouma is one player that could develop into a top defender. But that would amount to one good long term signing out of something like 8. Jose's signings since he returned has been nothing short of a disaster. You need to be completely blindfolded by loyalty or something not to see it that way. That is only one example of the problems Jose is creating.

It's not true that Jose doesn't create good teams. He does of course. And of course that is the easy bit. Where he has failed and is failing again is in being able to refresh and renovate his team.

You sometimes wonder whether Jose deliberately signs players that are weaker than his current ones so he could keep playing his loyal or preferred players. Because that is what he has done at Chelsea this time.

Every single position in the team is crying out for a new face, either with better skills or just fresh legs. All that Jose is offering is gestures. You don't renew a team with gestures alone. He doesn't seem to be able to see the decline in a player even when it's so obvious - Drogba, Ivanovic, even John Terry are examples.

So are we all agreed the money is there to strengthen as you see fit?

New Stadium, FFP etc etc

I suspect we will buy / develop young talent via the loan army and may, just may shell out for a player that can make an instant impact should that rarity come about.

Otherwise I imagine the club would like to see the manager actually manage the resources he has at his disposal rather than just throw money at the problem.

I feel very strongly that Jose is going to leave Chelsea with a weak squad, a weak team, a style of football that is meaningless, and a reputation/image problem. The worst bit is that he doesn't seem to realise it, or he thinks we should all suck up to it because he is the special one.

That's not what happened last time. The team and squad he left us with managed themselves to a CL final that they should have won.

Frisk was the ref who was approached by Rijkaard in an area he shouldn't have been in, what followed was an incredibly soft sending off for Drogba. To be fair we got away with Carvalho blocking valdez in the second leg for the winner. But should something come out in years to come re Barca and backhanders I dont think anyone would be surprised. However it could just be weak willed officials who get conned by the likes of Busquets and Alvez tactical fouls and playacting. You dont just play them you play what they do to con the ref as well. Hence what an achievement that 2-2 in the Camp Nou oin 2012 was.

What youre also up against with Barcelona is the myth that they play football the "right" way a little like arsenal and many who should know better and many who just ike winning teams(including officials) are conned by this. Its very apparent here in Holland where the Cruiyff connection is milked til its dry and many dutchies are happy to proclaim Barca as a second team whilst seeing us as the anti football money team. I'm guessing they obtained Neymar, Suarez and the likes by divine intervention ;-) Ajax are also held up as this self sufficient pure club despite creaming off the best players from other dutch clubs and using scandanavian connections. On that basis I prefer the grittier ADO Den Haag and Groningen as a matter of principle

That's not what happened last time. The team and squad he left us with managed themselves to a CL final that they should have won.

Our reputation was shot to pieces though. It took several managers for us to start getting good press again. That's changed totally now so maybe there is a connection?