• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

It's 3 defeats, two of which were tough away games that we can and have lost in any previous seasons. There is no crisis. There is a slow start. It disappointing, but that is all. If you never lose, there is no point in winning because you will not feel it.

Vinod   

This looks concerning...reminders of 2007 over again. The Eva thing (she is apparently friendly with the owners and players partners), plus a desire of some players to want to play more attacking football, is meaning Jose is apparently getting less support by the players.

This does look ominous.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3233077/Jose-Mourinho-upset-Chelsea-staff-Eva-Carneiro-treatment-feuding-Diego-Costa-squad-unhappy-Blues-stars-given-manager.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

In other news, Pep Guardiola is now 4/1 to be the next permanent Chelsea manager.

I wonder if Jose is getting affected by his father's situation.

He can't really blame the club for not backing him - they did try to get Stones and Pogba. They extended his contract. They have backed him on Eva.

Players are his responsibility. If Jose does not have his players on his side, then he will be gone in a month. I really doubt he has lost the dressing room.

Which brings me back to his family. On the pitch, our team is looking like one without a coach. Maybe Jose is under stress flying back and forth from Portugal. Add the Eva row, Martinez row, late pre season, poor pre season, the Lollichon controversy, 2 trusted seniors leaving, an uneventful transfer window, woefully out of form players and lastly, series of bad results. There is only so much stress a man can take.

Apart from Pedro signing we haven't had anything to cheer since June. Its been that bad.

Edited by Vinod

That's what the headlines would have you believe. I read selected comments from his post-match interview on Twitter and thought he sounded delusional. When I watched the interview it came across much differently. Calmed things down a bit as far as I'm concerned.

A few people on here could do with watching it too.

Link: http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/34234101

Thanks for posting that as I hadn't seen it.

You say delusional, but after seeing that clip I have renewed hope in the man. He remains confident in his methods and his decisions - which, as he said, he should be given that this is the first time in his career he's faced with such a run. Says a lot about his quality as a manager that he can say something like that.

And I do agree with him. Having watched the game again, I must say that we were never really "out of the game" and we could've very well equalized by half time and gone on to eventually win the game.

Certain players are badly off form. Diego Costa, Eden Hazard and Cesc Fabregas particularly. Vast improvements are necessary from those three IMO.

But watching that clip, I am entirely happy with Jose now. Any criticism I have of him has vanished because I saw a man looking disturbed with the results and trying his absolute best. What more can I ask of him?

Even if we get rid of him, I am now certain that we would be making a huge error and, unlike James Prescott, I'd be very, VERY, bitter indeed.

This looks concerning...reminders of 2007 over again. The Eva thing (she is apparently friendly with the owners and players partners), plus a desire of some players to want to play more attacking football, is meaning Jose is apparently getting less support by the players.

This does look ominous.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3233077/Jose-Mourinho-upset-Chelsea-staff-Eva-Carneiro-treatment-feuding-Diego-Costa-squad-unhappy-Blues-stars-given-manager.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

In other news, Pep Guardiola is now 4/1 to be the next permanent Chelsea manager.

Then Oscar, Willian and Eden Hazard can sod off. One of those has not performed consistently for any prolonged period of time even after the manager sold someone who racked up stats to dream of in order to back him. Another one is a virtual non-entity in an attacking sense, and the third player in question has already admitted that he will never match Ronaldo or Messi as one of the world's genuine best - something I'm convinced of myself actually.

Jose, on the other hand, has proven himself time and again at the very highest level and is arguably the greatest of his generation. I certainly know who I would listen to.

Sarin   

I like me some Jose.

However Pep would not be a bad option if Jose left.

Pep or Simeone I would guess are the 2 A choice replacements if we needed a new manager.

One would hope we didn't do another Grant, Scolari, Rafa type replacement. Which is why some people saying Jose should leave might want to be careful for what they wish for.

Sarin   

As far as I can see he smoked out a trouble maker and got rid of her. Good, well done.

5. In anycase Eva didn't do anything wrong

Exactly, if she did nothing wrong then punishing her makes her a trouble maker right..

Not to mention that hundreds of Physio's during the EPL era have run onto the field to treat players countless thousands of times.
Including under Jose's tenure at Chelsea FC. There would have to be at least a thousand instances of players receiving treatment on the field under his manager reign.

Yet coincidence. In a game he was losing, in one of the worst spots of form the club has had under his control. When he didn't really have too much other to whinge about.
He has targetted her and Fearn,

Yet you think she is at fault it and it is good to have targeted her as a trouble maker.

Edited by Sarin

3 loses and everything is about to come apart.

So typically Chelsea. Does anybody wonder why most good managers current and retired are keeping an eye on the situation and a finger on the lips? because they know exactly what the situation is, and what mistakes are being made on and off the field. They don't comment because they can see the failure of player performances vs managerial performance.

Its only the know nothings who are speculating and giving their own interpretation of the situation as facts.

There are no facts to be disputed here except 1, Eva screwed in-part, Jose lashed out, everybody who does not like Jose and his Chelsea found a way to get at us/him, our results are not helping the cause, everything is under scrutiny till we do better on the pitch.

3 or 5 or even 7 bad results does not take away a lifetime of great achievements from JM and yes let me say this includes everybody's Simeon, Guardiola and Koeman and whoever, they can go suck an egg.

JM is the Manager for Chelsea FC for now and I don't think he has gone to the point where does not deserve my support.

Edited by earthshine

Stim   

ctrl f ' " ', only found in comments

As Jose Mourinho stomps around the training ground, Chelsea employees dive into side rooms or peek around corners to avoid their temperamental manager.

Nobody wants to come into contact with him these days. Not when the mood is black and the atmosphere oppressive.

Doesn't sound totally fabricated at all.

ctrl f ' " ', only found in comments

Doesn't sound totally fabricated at all.

I think a fairer title would have been " Crystal Palace supporter gives his totally unfounded in truth opinions on Chelsea manager" not quite as snappy and probably why I'm not a sub editor.

Stim   

Yeah. Sounds very much like 'What we hope is the truth' more than the actual truth. Far too good to be true (if you are an oppo fan).