• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

Sarin   

All we know is that Eva is suspended.

We know that Eva is suspended ?

Because earlier you were guessing

Eva is not working, and so probably suspended.

I don't think there has been any announcement that she was suspended. Or even that she isn't working.

For all you know she was upset at how she was spoken to and has taken leave.

In fact the only place I can see saying she is suspended, is the same tabloid story run in a few spots where it also goes on to quote a 'former boyfriend' who says she used to brag during fights that she slept with a chelsea player.

Then goes on to claim the former boyfriend said 'she was probably lying'

Which seems hardly reliable reporting.

Does anyone know if she has actually been suspended. Or if John Fearn was.

Just to quote her exactly. The only thing Eva has said on the entire incident is.

"I would like to thank the general public for their overwhelming support. Really very much appreciated"

In response to her twitter being spammed with people saying she did nothing wrong and was doing a great job.

I mean lets not gather evidence or let facts get in the way. Lets just judge her on what you may think. I mean, this is a Witch Trial right ?

Edited by Sarin

We know that Eva is suspended ?

Because earlier you were guessing

Sorry I should have said "either suspended or sacked or refusing to turn up at work"

Does that strengthen your argument?

But the fact remains Chrisp that the whole"incident" was started by JM himself. Without his histrionics on the touchline there would have been no incident at all. Whatever happened after that was after JM had created his own problem in the first place.

Yes - I'll give you that - it was clearly originally a problem of his making. But if you want to succeed at the really top level at anything, there are times when you have to grit your teeth and suffer the odd injustice for the greater good. JM's job carries a lot of responsibility and pressure (esp at the moment) and, in my experience, you have to give the creative types some degree of a licence to be an arse and some freedom to be unreasonable. Otherwise you really don't get their best (granted we are not getting his best right now, but we will).

^ The fact is that the problem was made by Hazard and Fearns, that JM's reaction was to be expected and was proportionate, and had we won the next 2 games everybody would be backing JM.

A run of poor results is of course a great opportunity for oppo fans and the press to say what they have been dieing to say for years, only our results or JM's results have been too consistently good. I'm not surprised the oppo fans and the trolls are out. I'm just surprised so many of our own fans are open to such idiocy.

The pre Champions League press conference was great, Jose was on great form , calling out "journalists" for claiming there was a "3rd year syndrome" , reiterating that he wanted to be here a longer time and explaining he was trying to turn things around having had little experience in such things.

Good stuff and he's got his "killer" haircut back.

The pre Champions League press conference was great, Jose was on great form , calling out "journalists" for claiming there was a "3rd year syndrome" , reiterating that he wanted to be here a longer time and explaining he was trying to turn things around having had little experience in such things.

Yeah it was quite enjoyable I agree. Mourinho is one of the few managers out there who can make me genuinely laugh. Too many of the other managers just seem to take themselves far too seriously... Eg. Brendan Rodgers.

Yeah it was quite enjoyable I agree. Mourinho is one of the few managers out there who can make me genuinely laugh. Too many of the other managers just seem to take themselves far too seriously... Eg. Brendan Rodgers.

Agree though Rodgers does make me laugh.

Bang on. Loved his " We know who we are, CHAMPIONS OF England" .......And a lot of people on here should remember that.

Zidane   

Bang on. Loved his " We know who we are, CHAMPIONS OF England" .......And a lot of people on here should remember that.

Not playing like it though. And isn't that the point?