• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

Sarin   

Sorry I should have said "either suspended or sacked or refusing to turn up at work"

Does that strengthen your argument?

Taking leave isn't refusing to turn up to work.

For all we know the club were just as upset at Jose about his comments and were happy for her to take some time off to give the whole situation some breathing room.

So far your argument is that without any evidence whatsoever. You say she has done terrible things and been suspended. Proof of which you have absolutely nothing for both of those.

Do you happen to work for a tabloid ?

Edited by Sarin

Taking leave isn't refusing to turn up to work.

So she is taking leave now? That is an interesting twist.

At least you are catching on - the whole thing is a made up story. Anyone can say what they like and many are doing just that.

Anyone can say what they like and many are doing just that.

Including you, I'm afraid. You've invented a scenario where she is a 'troublemaker', even though you don't have the slightest evidence to back it up, just so as you can paint Mourinho as the aggrieved and righteous party in all this. In short, you're doing exactly what you (and the rest of us) criticise the tabloid media for doing.

Sarin   

the whole thing is a made up story. Anyone can say what they like and many are doing just that.

That is the whole point I am making that you just don't seem to get.

You are the one making up the story.

YOU.

How you can continually act one way, then criticise anyone who does a fraction of the same thing you do, before falling back purely on denial I cannot understand.

Including you, I'm afraid. You've invented a scenario where she is a 'troublemaker', even though you don't have the slightest evidence to back it up, just so as you can paint Mourinho as the aggrieved and righteous party in all this. In short, you're doing exactly what you (and the rest of us) criticise the tabloid media for doing.

Thank you. I feel like I am taking crazy pills when talking to Droy at times.

With no evidence his story is fact. Someone pointing out there is no evidence however is just spreading a story.

I like Jose. I support him, even if that means him not wanting certain staff at the games.

What has happened here with the Eva 'trial by forum' is crazy though.
Edited by Sarin

Maybe he has a new source.

Because we all know Chelsea is just full of people who love to talk to the press.

Not sure these two posts were close enough together in the thread, so doing a public service ...

What has happened here with the Eva 'trial by forum' is crazy though.

You read a different forum to me.

Generally when I don't know what's going on behind the scenes somewhere, I tentatively believe the least outrageous possibility until I see otherwise.

Not playing like it though. And isn't that the point?

Right now we are playing like a useless promoted side totally out of their depth. Like a pub team.

It has to change. And pronto.

Sea foot   

The Times today says Roman is backing Jose and will give him big money to spend in January, possibly on a holding midfielder.

Well, that's put the price on holding midfielders up a couple of million straight away.

I'm not really painting Mourinho as a party in this at all.

But I do seem to be one voice who is taking a view against Eva, while thousands seem to be taking her part against JM.

As far as I can see there is not a lot of evidence on my side, just a lot more than on the other side.

The balance on this story is just wrong.