• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

I don't think there is a Ferrari SUV, but just why do people buy the Porsche SUVs?

Are they both mad and tasteless?

I was lucky enough to be given a Macan for 3 days earlier this year. The car was to be used as the main subject of a photoshoot and the garage allowed me to use it not only as a prop but as my transport for the shoot. Really nice to drive... good road holding, very fast, comfortable and the boot swallowed up all my location lighting equipment, cameras, tripods, step ladders etc, plus the bags of wardrobe the two models brought with them as well as the kit my hair & make-up artist brought with her. It also got us to our off-road location (deliberately chosen to show off its off-road capabilities) without any drama. Very impressed by it (although I can understand the Marmite nature of the looks). If I could afford one, I'd have one.

I was lucky enough to be given a Macan for 3 days earlier this year. The car was to be used as the main subject of a photoshoot and the garage allowed me to use it not only as a prop but as my transport for the shoot. Really nice to drive... good road holding, very fast, comfortable and the boot swallowed up all my location lighting equipment, cameras, tripods, step ladders etc, plus the bags of wardrobe the two models brought with them as well as the kit my hair & make-up artist brought with her. It also got us to our off-road location (deliberately chosen to show off its off-road capabilities) without any drama. Very impressed by it (although I can understand the Marmite nature of the looks). If I could afford one, I'd have one.

If I could afford one, I'd buy a proper Porsche and a proper SUV .

I can absolutely understand why someone would pay and extra 5 grand on top off the price of an ordinary car to raise the roof by a couple of feet, give it a huge boot and seats high enough to make you feel like you are driving a bus, and Grandma feel like she is getting into a taxi.

I can't for the world think why anyone would want to do that to a Porsche.

jangz   

I don't understand how Ivanovic continues to start week in week out.. He is a liability.. Clearly not upto Chelsea standards at the moment looks championship to be honest.. It's making the whole defence nervous..as there is no outlet on the right side and everything is either a punt forward or built through the left

I don't understand how Ivanovic continues to start week in week out.. He is a liability.. Clearly not upto Chelsea standards at the moment looks championship to be honest.. It's making the whole defence nervous..as there is no outlet on the right side and everything is either a punt forward or built through the left

Absolutely, how does Jose claim that nobody is untouchable yet Bran plays every game?

Surely he needs to change up the defense at some point if this continues?

He was being skinned time and time again tonight.

We should have kept hold of Bertrand and played him along with Dave.

Absolutely, how does Jose claim that nobody is untouchable yet Bran plays every game?

Surely he needs to change up the defense at some point if this continues?

He was being skinned time and time again tonight.

We should have kept hold of Bertrand and played him along with Dave.

Yes and should have kept hold of F.Luis, or kept hold of Ash, (or John Harley if you remember him!!). We just left getting rid of one of the rarest things in pro football -- a proper left footed left back. It's all beyond me these days. I'm losing the will to even think anymore.

Russ   

What is most concerning is the totally departure from reality in Jose's post match analysis last night from what we actually saw.

Who does he think is really trying to fool?

Stinks of trying to buy time if you ask me...

I've never questioned Jose before. His record speaks for itself - but for the first time I’m having doubts. Even though I feel he was badly let down by the Board over summer transfers, he still has a fairly decent squad to work with. Not good enough to win the league this year or get beyond the last 16 of the Champions League but not so bad as being in the bottom six of the league and being outclassed by modest teams.

One thing sticks out as a sign that Jose has lost the plot. Am genuinely baffled why Jose doesn't just switch Azpi to right back. What was the point of getting rid of Felipe Luis and signing Rahman if not to sort out the full back situation?

If Rahman is not good enough to start then why did we buy him? And what did Jose have against Luis in the first place? It's not as if Rahman is any better.

Can't make any sense of some of Jose's decisions this season. Have no idea what we are trying to do on the pitch and it doesn't look like the players know either.

Just as I can't understand some of the players we moved on under Jose’s instructions, this Ivanovic nonsense is symptomatic of a stubbornness that flies in the face of reason. Is Jose trying to prove that he knows better than anyone else? Has he started to believe his own hype about him being the Special One? Because that's a fairly dangerous road to go down.

I've never questioned Jose before. His record speaks for itself - but for the first time I’m having doubts. Even though I feel he was badly let down by the Board over summer transfers, he still has a fairly decent squad to work with. Not good enough to win the league this year or get beyond the last 16 of the Champions League but not so bad as being in the bottom six of the league and being outclassed by modest teams.

One thing sticks out as a sign that Jose has lost the plot. Am genuinely baffled why Jose doesn't just switch Azpi to right back. What was the point of getting rid of Felipe Luis and signing Rahman if not to sort out the full back situation?

If Rahman is not good enough to start then why did we buy him? And what did Jose have against Luis in the first place? It's not as if Rahman is any better.

Can't make any sense of some of Jose's decisions this season. Have no idea what we are trying to do on the pitch and it doesn't look like the players know either.

Just as I can't understand some of the players we moved on under Jose’s instructions, this Ivanovic nonsense is symptomatic of a stubbornness that flies in the face of reason. Is Jose trying to prove that he knows better than anyone else? Has he started to believe his own hype about him being the Special One? Because that's a fairly dangerous road to go down.

I think we have learnt a thing or two about Jose this time around and stubbornness in the face of all reason appears to be something he has picked up in his journeys.

He is quick to critisize Arsenal for hanging on to Wenger when his performance/results doesn't merit it yet he is doing the same with Ivanovic.