• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

Sorry - got 10 seconds into that and heard Burley of all people complaing how "this man is getting more delusional by the week..." and closed it.

just had time to read how Jose had had a massive go at the press back in February (surely he got proven right back then, we did go on to win the league, didn't we)

Sea foot   

One tip. Always have the sound off when you open one of Michael's links.

Always worth a read though.

Sorry - got 10 seconds into that and heard Burley of all people complaing how "this man is getting more delusional by the week..." and closed it.

just had time to read how Jose had had a massive go at the press back in February (surely he got proven right back then, we did go on to win the league, didn't we)

As Sea foot has already suggested - turn the sound off and read the article. That's what I do, and it seems to work..........:).

Worth a read?!.....

What a crock of ****! If this appeared in the mail it wold rightly be ridiculed. Come on Michael you can do better than this can't you?

Whatever. I've posted this because it's of interest - if you don't like it, or agree with it, then fine (that's the point) - but there's absolutely no reason, or excuse, for you to be offensive.

Have I fallen down a rabbit hole? How the heck can this clown, Mourinho, be cleared by the FA? The fact they even wasted time employing a lip reader alone was hilarious enough. Didn't they watch the post match interview? The Man 'confessed' his sins on air. If I was Eva I would have poured a bottle of water over him. Mourinho's attitude on that particular day was just WRONG!! Forget about the technicalities of what happened to Hazard, "we would have been down to 9 men", is no excuse to be disrespectful and rude, how many men did we have on the pitch when Bradford caned us 4-2 last season? And as I WILL continue to keep on saying, as daft as some of you might think it is, it's this incident that will see the misfortunes of Chelsea FC as we know it. Mourinho will 'toodle' off to 'sunnier climes', why we will be left to feel the pain. Why did the Chelsea board side him on this particular issue? Forget about the football, it's this particular case that will shake our club to it's foundations. I just hope it won't create long lasting damage.

Zidane   

One truly wonders how some people on here manage to get on in the real world without clubbing others to death.