• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

I like the fact Jose has stated he will never resign, good on him. He is also correct in saying now is the time to stick together and unite, when things are tough and not going well. It's easy to support a team when they are winning things but now is the time they need our support more than ever.

I'm 100% behind Jose and feel we should stick with him throughout this season, I also believe him when he says he will get us into the top 4 by the end of the season. We will come good again.

Sounds like RLC will be starting the next game, let's hope he can make an impact.

Any fan that was screaming for Jose to come back to Chelsea and now wants him out should be ashamed of themselves, where is their loyalty?

If we have a poor season with Jose then so be it, so what, you can't win every year. I would rather have Jose in charge then somebody else coming in.

Know doubt the usual suspects will,crawl out of the woodwork and call for OUR managers head?

It ain't good of course not, but do we really want to sack our manager again? Back him! Fergie is the benchmark for longevity. IF however the dressing room has been lost then there really is only one outcome.

I like the fact Jose has stated he will never resign, good on him. He is also correct in saying now is the time to stick together and unite, when things are tough and not going well. It's easy to support a team when they are winning things but now is the time they need our support more than ever.

Any fan that was screaming for Jose to come back to Chelsea and now wants him out should be ashamed of themselves, where is their loyalty?

If we have a poor season with Jose then so be it, so what, you can't win every year. I would rather have Jose in charge then somebody else coming in.

Spot on and well said!

The key issue here is if he still has the dressing room. If he has lost a good percentage of the players and mainly influential players, then he has to go.

If they are still behind him then he deserves time to sort this out. I don't know the answer to this.

To have this many players out of form suggests to me that they are not completly with him. One or two players playing badly is one thing, but we have about 7/8 players who look a shadow of themselves and I see no improvement from any of them.

Something clearly has happened behind the scenes.

I don't get this losing the dressing room stuff. Jose plays more or less the same players every game. Just who are these players who Jose has upset so that they don't want to perform for him any more?

Jose has trimmed the squad down to his liking, got rid of players he reckons didn't fit his philosophy, and plays you even if you are out of form. Not many can complain really except for Kenedy, Loftus Cheek and Baba Rahman and they're all new boys.

How can most of the current squad have any grounds for complaint? They're Jose's chosen few. They should feel priveleged and frankly ashamed of the way they are performing.

Jose said its time for RLC to get a run in the team for the next 5/6 games to try and win a regular place, on official website.

That's really good to hear. I hope he also dumps Bran, at last, for Baba & switch Dave over.

And change the tactics.

I want Jose to stay and succeed, let me make this clear. But I just don't believe so much anymore.

hag831   

I'm 100% behind Jose and feel we should stick with him throughout this season, I also believe him when he says he will get us into the top 4 by the end of the season. We will come good again.

Sounds like RLC will be starting the next game, let's hope he can make an impact.

Couldn't agree more

Jose said its time for RLC to get a run in the team for the next 5/6 games to try and win a regular place, on official website.

That's really good to hear. I hope he also dumps Bran, at last, for Baba & switch Dave over.

And change the tactics.

I want Jose to stay and succeed, let me make this clear. But I just don't believe so much anymore.

Maybe today's defeat will force Jose's hand. He really can't go on with Ivanovic at right back and Azpi out of position. It just gives confidence to the opposition. We also need to sort out the midfield and lock it down so we don't concede. It's a mess in there. What are we doing with so many attack-minded players in defensive midfield? I've never known a Jose team with such a weird unbalanced style. We're getting shredded every game. It's like Jose has thrown his philosophy out of the window. What happened to not conceding? It's just not Jose's style to be conceding 2-3 goals a game.

This isn't the belligerent, remorseless, mechanical Chelsea we know and love. Come on, Jose. Sort it out.

^ Nominative determinism at work. Nonsensical name, nonsensical posting.

"Nominative determinism"!!! Just in case you have forgotten, it's only football. And who gave you the right to an opinion? You've got yours and I've got mine. If you think what I'm saying is 'BS', then leave Mourinho where he is and then watch as this club of ours struggles to make the top half of the table. You claim to be a supporter but it seems you are CLUELESS when it comes to the game. Your team just got 'HAMMERED' 3-1 by Southampton at SB. NONSENSE!!?? It's only just begun. Don't worry all that FOG will clear away one of these days. I Hope.