• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

The day I see our best winger take on FBs 1 on 1 and not beating them is the day I'll cast my stone at Ivanovic.

Watch the game against Porto again, should give you plenty of examples.

GURJ SS   

As a whole I am behind José, but one thing really winds me up, and that is his transfer decisions. Some of the new players that have come in don't have blue blood, they are players who don't seem to look like fighters.

Take Fabreglass, he spoke of Arsenal almost instantly, and has mentioned them after too, someone should kick him and tell him to give his all for us and us only. He plays like a statue made of glass, he moves like he has been told his knee caps will fall out if he does more than a jog. When he sees a team mate in trouble, he just watches like he is a pundit in a warm studio. There is a reason Barca let him go, twice. He has no fight, Lampard would dominate him in a physical battle everytime he played against him, he knew his weakness.

Pedro seems like he is winding down for retirement, nothing about him as a player who gets down in the mud. There is a reason he warmed the bench at Barca.

Falcao to be fair is able to mix it up, but he naturally isn't that type of person or player. Our back up striker should at least be a fighter, not a player who needs very good service, because they are only expected to play as a back up or when we need to get a desperate goal.

I don't want to go too much into his transfers, but some of them have been total madness.

Saw Ake start in the P.L today, after seeing us spend £18M on someone who isn't ready/good enough to start in the P.L... These sort of decisions are baffling. A Chelsea youth who has dedicated himself to our club and is able to start, or some other guy who isn't good enough to start but might be one day, who sits on the bench or isn't picked in the match day squad.

As for the next few games, I want to see Jose put out a midfield with Mikel, Ramires and RLC, might not be the most creative, but what we will have is 2 players who have been through the wars to win a champions league and 1 player who is a Chelsea guy, a guy who will want to take advantage of this situation and become the next Frank Lampard for us. It's a huge shame Solanke is out on loan, as I think he could have easily got a starting place right about now.

Very unlikely to happen, but for the next game I would go with a team that will just get a job done. Nothing else, just the job. 3 points, even if it takes us 89mins to get a goal.

Begovic; Apzi, Cahill, Terry, Zouma; Mikel, Ramires, RLC; Oscar, Willian; Remy;

A solid base with 3 guys in front who know their strengths and weaknesses. Mikel will happily sit deep, Ramires should be given a box to box running role and RLC should be used as a playmaker who keeps it simple and the ball moving. With 2 AMs who will track back and cover ground, coupled with a striker who likes to play off the last defender. Nice and simple, basic football. We need to dominate physically with loads of possession, and lots of patience with passing.

GURJ SS   

This isn't the belligerent, remorseless, mechanical Chelsea we know and love. Come on, Jose. Sort it out.

I miss those days, I hate panzy football, and that is exactly the type of football our players have started to try and play. It is very easy to get dominated when the going gets tough if the players are not able to deal with physicality. We need to go back to basics and power through teams. Only problem is we don't really have the players, at least until Costa comes back - he will give much needed power.

GURJ SS   

We are only 10 points behind, as long as it doesn't become a bigger gap, we are still in the title race.

I like the fact Jose has stated he will never resign, good on him. He is also correct in saying now is the time to stick together and unite, when things are tough and not going well. It's easy to support a team when they are winning things but now is the time they need our support more than ever.

I'm 100% behind Jose and feel we should stick with him throughout this season, I also believe him when he says he will get us into the top 4 by the end of the season. We will come good again.

Sounds like RLC will be starting the next game, let's hope he can make an impact.

Any fan that was screaming for Jose to come back to Chelsea and now wants him out should be ashamed of themselves, where is their loyalty?

If we have a poor season with Jose then so be it, so what, you can't win every year. I would rather have Jose in charge then somebody else coming in.

Perfectly said and I agree with you completely

I like the fact Jose has stated he will never resign, good on him. He is also correct in saying now is the time to stick together and unite, when things are tough and not going well. It's easy to support a team when they are winning things but now is the time they need our support more than ever.

I'm 100% behind Jose and feel we should stick with him throughout this season, I also believe him when he says he will get us into the top 4 by the end of the season. We will come good again.

Sounds like RLC will be starting the next game, let's hope he can make an impact.

Any fan that was screaming for Jose to come back to Chelsea and now wants him out should be ashamed of themselves, where is their loyalty?

If we have a poor season with Jose then so be it, so what, you can't win every year. I would rather have Jose in charge then somebody else coming in.

100%, couldn't have said it better. They way he spoke after the match today clearly shows how much he cares for Chelsea.

In my eyes, the Board failed to properly back Jose over the summer, had no back-up plans once key signings fell through, and ended up on the last day with the fiasco of Hector and Djillbobblyhat.

Jose deserved and expected better and Michael Emenalo should be sacked for his incompetence.

It's a childish fantasy to think that Jurgen Klopp or anyone else is going to improve things overnight. Neither will Klopp guarantee us a top four finish. Then where will we be?

We just have to accept the Board screwed up and they're going to have to make up for it. Hard lesson learned is that complacency is very dangerous in this league.

Not that Jose is totally in the clear. He's made selection mistakes, tactics are weird, he's stubborn, and let certain players leave way too soon for my liking. Our loan policy isn't doing us any favours either.

A bit of humility wouldn't go amiss. in the end, Jose has to make the most of the squad he's got. At least until January. It's going to be a rough ride.

xCELERYx   

I'm fully behind Jose remaining here and pushing through this. However, two areas he needs to improve with himself. One is being more ruthless with his team selections; he's persisted with players out of position and out of form for far too long. Irrespective if these are senior players or not, you cannot allow it to carry on for too long without making a change, otherwise you end up with what we're going through now. Secondly, Mourinho needs to rediscover his tactical astuteness. This 4231 simply doesn't worth with with the players on hand and needs changing, as does the approach to our play. He's sat on both of these for far too long and that's half of our trouble. It's one thing to be losing while trying to be proactive, it's another to simply sit with what's on hand and go through the motions in the hope of things turning around; which is where we're finding ourselves now.

The likes of Ivanovic, Oscar, Fabregas and Matic are on borrowed time for this season. All four have failed to contribute enough this season and all deserve to have an extended spell on the sideline. Matic may be the only exception to this because I feel he can be useful in a midfield role that allows him push forward more opposed to being the one assigned the holding role. In saying that, he'd still make way initially for someone else. Hazard survives purely because he's got the ability to turn it on, but he needs to lift a gear himself, as do the ones around him to make it easier.

The next few games are more crucial than ever.

Jose deserved and expected better and Michael Emenalo should be sacked for his incompetence.

Sorry, but I find these sort of comments perplexing. If you listen to some on here, Emenalo does nothing, and it's all down to Marina Granovskaia - when we apparently buy somebody good, that is. Others tell us that it's Mourinho who decides who we buy and sell, with ME and MG working out the availability/negotiating the fee, etc.. On the other hand, when we don't buy 'good enough' players, the 'right' players, or enough of them, then it's Emenalo's fault.

I'm confident we'll beat the drop.