• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

Absolutely... it was seven minutes of "it's not my fault, it's everyone else's fault, especially referees" Quite embarrassing, really.

Embarrassing? really? What would you prefer? please enlighten us. Your agenda is like a badge on a sleeve, as is the case with a few others on here. My agenda? back the manager and club from the #$*$ thrown at us from all directions.

Jose apparently getting a chance to turn this around. Good to see from the club. He deserves it for his record, unlike a certain Mr Rodgers.

But if we add where we are now in December, and in danger of not finishing in the top four, he will go. If he did go, could see them getting Carlo till end of season and then going for Pep or Simeone.

Hopefully that will be irrelevant and he will stay.

Embarrassing? really? What would you prefer? please enlighten us. Your agenda is like a badge on a sleeve, as is the case with a few others on here. My agenda? back the manager and club from the #$*$ thrown at us from all directions.

Well, when he said he was going to be honest, I thought he might actually say that, as manager, the fault lay with him. Instead we got the same old bullshit about referees not giving penalties when our shout was possibly the least worthy of the three not given.

Should I unquestioningly support Mourinho come what may like some of the sheep on here? Is voicing an opinion that some of the blame for the poor start of the season be apportioned to the manager having "an agenda"? If so, then everyone that has ranted about why Ivanovic continues to get picked has "an agenda"?

The biggest problem with the club at the moment is Mourinho himself. Sadly his own Messiah complex won't allow him to see that.

Well, when he said he was going to be honest, I thought he might actually say that, as manager, the fault lay with him. Instead we got the same old bullshit about referees not giving penalties when our shout was possibly the least worthy of the three not given.

Should I unquestioningly support Mourinho come what may like some of the sheep on here? Is voicing an opinion that some of the blame for the poor start of the season be apportioned to the manager having "an agenda"? If so, then everyone that has ranted about why Ivanovic continues to get picked has "an agenda"?

The biggest problem with the club at the moment is Mourinho himself. Sadly his own Messiah complex won't allow him to see that.

The fault lays with him? partly yes, but what about the players are they given a free pass?

Penalties? do you really believe we get the rub on them? really?!

No you shouldn't " unquestioningly " support the manager but that cuts the other way as well.

Sheep? that would be people with a differing opinion to yourself which you cover nicely.

JM has his faults as have all managers BUT, he is our manager and needs the support of everyone now more than ever.

Holymoly   

I think it's indicative of the moral fibre of any players in the squad that would rather blame the manager than look within at their own shortcomings. Jose achieved more with lesser players at Porto than many of the players currently playing at Stamford Bridge. A few too many players with a rather precious self image currently in the our squad if you ask me.

I think it's indicative of the moral fibre of any players in the squad that would rather blame the manager than look within at their own shortcomings. Jose achieved more with lesser players at Porto than many of the players currently playing at Stamford Bridge. A few too many players with a rather precious self image currently in the our squad if you ask me.

Funnily enough, of the interviews I've seen/read given by the players recently, those players are admitting their own faults and shortcomings and saying they all need to regroup, work harder, etc. to sort things out in order to get us out of this mess.

Mourinho, on the other hand, seems to be blaming everything and everyone except himself! If anyone has too much of a precious self-image, it seems to be the manager, not the players.

Bit of advice Jose. If your in a hole, stop digging. He could have kept his post match comments short and sweet; We played badly, we all share the blame, together we will put things right etc.

He sometimes thinks he's the star in his own chat show. Subtly applying pressure on officials is now unfortunately part of the modern game, but last season and this term he's becoming the Harry Enfield character, Kevin the Teenager.

IT'S SOOOO UNFAIR...WHYYYY?

Get down to being a football manager, leave your ego at home, let results do the talking