• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

If a European Super League were to happen, how long do you think it would be before another "governing authority" were formed to oversee the ESL, the member clubs etc., etc? I'm afraid you'd just get an equally stupid group of people (some having already served time with the FA, UEFA, etc) with their snouts in the trough.

Far from stopping what you dislike, you'd just be creating another version.

I suspect you may be right but my knee jerk reaction is to get as far away from this bunch as I possibly can.

Yes! I Just got back, what have I missed? WHAT??!!! Mourinho's still our manager?!! Oh dear....relegation awaits! If you don't mind me asking. How the HECK are we meant to do well in the CL if we are struggling to beat teams battling to get out of the relegation zone. On our premiership performances so far, it would be totally silly if we even get near the knock out stages. If we had got rid of Mourinho when we should have, Brendan will still be at Liverpool and we would have a new manager. Go figure.

Yes! I Just got back, what have I missed? WHAT??!!! Mourinho's still our manager?!! Oh dear....relegation awaits! If you don't mind me asking. How the HECK are we meant to do well in the CL if we are struggling to beat teams battling to get out of the relegation zone. On our premiership performances so far, it would be totally silly if we even get near the knock out stages. If we had got rid of Mourinho when we should have, Brendan will still be at Liverpool and we would have a new manager. Go figure.

The same as when we won it and finished 6th?

I'm definitely a member of this so called 'cult' I absolutely love the man, he's up there with the biggest legends the club has ever had, he's the best manager in the world by a country mile. He's a serial winner, he's earned the right to have one bad season in his entire career, he's earned the right to be given the chance by the club and especially us fans (some of you should be ashamed of yourselves) to turn this around. If it takes a whole season he has earned that right.

Most importantly, more than any other reason why I love him and want him to stay is that he is one of our own, HE IS CHELSEA, same as I am, same as a lot on here are, unfortunately for some on here your just not otherwise you'd get it.

I'd rather lose with Jose than win with any other man and I sincerely mean that. Football is more than about winning, Chelsea is more than about just winning, those that can't support us when we lose should not support us when we win.

Those that want to see the best manager in the world, our greatest ever manager bar none, one of our all time legends lose his job after a handful of games into a new season are a disgrace and I bet have never even been to Stamford bridge.

Patronising drivel mostly. Last time I looked this wasn't North Korea. People are allowed differing opinions, on OUR club, not just your club.

I know of many, many Chelsea fans who are not paid up members of the JM appreciation society. Some people like red sauce, others brown sauce... life would be boring if we were all the same.

Should be ashamed of ourselves eh? If you bothered to read my last post I've explained the reasons for my reservations over hero worshiping our current manager. I respect his football achievements- dont see him as the second coming- think he's a seriously flawed individual- and for the umpteenth time, fundamentally disagree with his philosophy that there's only one style of football capable of winning trophies.

For the record chump- I've seen us at 56 grounds during my 40 years plus of being a CFC fan. I wouldn't bring it up if it wasn't for your holier than thou assumptions on the match going habits of anyone sceptical of your Lord and Master. Over and Out

Patronising drivel mostly. Last time I looked this wasn't North Korea. People are allowed differing opinions, on OUR club, not just your club.

I know of many, many Chelsea fans who are not paid up members of the JM appreciation society. Some people like red sauce, others brown sauce... life would be boring if we were all the same.

Should be ashamed of ourselves eh? If you bothered to read my last post I've explained the reasons for my reservations over hero worshiping our current manager. I respect his football achievements- dont see him as the second coming- think he's a seriously flawed individual- and for the umpteenth time, fundamentally disagree with his philosophy that there's only one style of football capable of winning trophies.

For the record chump- I've seen us at 56 grounds during my 40 years plus of being a CFC fan. I wouldn't bring it up if it wasn't for your holier than thou assumptions on the match going habits of anyone sceptical of your Lord and Master. Over and Out

Patronising is what you should expect.

Bob,

I note the tag line to your posts. Well done on googling the definition of ' cult '

Would you describe religion as a cult?

You like an emotive word or two don't you? Rant, Cult. As always used to attempt a justification to your chosen position. I'll make it easy for you.

If supporting my Manager of my club is cultish then I'm a fully paid up member. Perhaps,it's old fashioned to stick with something you believe in when the going gets tough. What with the I want it and I want I now obsession. But do you know? it's called loyalty. Sometimes misguided but always central to any successful enterprise.

Perhaps in your fashion media world these things are sneered at ( oh, of course you don't discuss anything but work do you? ) but believe me on trips,up,and down the country this it what we, supporters have. Loyalty, to,each other and our team. Sneer all you like but that loyalty will always conquer.