• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

Holymoly   

I genuinely only see 5pts from those league games. I suspect we will win both CL games, the league cup tie has defeat written all over it for me.

Last week I predicted only three more points to our name by the end of November.

We've sacked managers for much less but he's our greatest ever manager and at the very least in the top 3 in the world right now.

As far as I'm concerned we should give him whatever he wants (and should have done in the summer).

My only caveat to that is that I think he should chill out here and stop causing controversies.

I love him fighting our corner and I know why he does it, but things are catastrophically bad this year - results and PR, and I think he needs to limit some of the damage.

Till a manager as good as JM comes along. They'll have to win a lot first to prove that though.15th place with Chelsea this year and JM is still the best manager in the world unless SAF returns or Pep wins the CL again.Ask a Man U or Arsenal fan if they'd swap with us.

You're still basing everything on overall career form rather than current or recent form. He has to show he still has it now and can turn this around.

Harvz   

My only caveat to that is that I think he should chill out here and stop causing controversies.

I love him fighting our corner and I know why he does it, but things are catastrophically bad this year - results and PR, and I think he needs to limit some of the damage.

Quite. One thing fighting our corner. Another fighting with it. He diminishes his value by courting so much controversy as well.

OzzyCFC   

Its head down and avoid all media for me at this point. If I wasn't a mod, I'd avoid the hyperbole on here too. Not loving this at all.

This. For me anyway. I refuse to read anything.

You're still basing everything on overall career form rather than current or recent form. He has to show he still has it now and can turn this around.

You are still obsessing on reasons to get rid of Mourinho. You need to find someone better first.

Russ   

You are still obsessing on reasons to get rid of Mourinho. You need to find someone better first.

Better at coaching a squad through dire performances or better at throwing money at the situation?

No, I'm not obsessing on anything. I'm only pointing out that at the moment our points return is so bad that there might well be others who could better it. Even if they could only manage to get through a game without causing a controversy the players might welcome the respite and respond accordingly. On top of that, a switch of playing style would be likely to be welcomed by some of the players too.

There was a very long piece in the Independent listing....wait for it...... all the reasons Chelsea shouldn't sack Jose.

Funny that isn't it. When it's all a bit of a laugh and giggle and a good headline ( and he bloody well deserves the kicking) nobody can see the problem. But when the reality hits home that he could be gone in week, a sudden bit of pondering takes place by the press. It will be interesting to see how the media react this week.

But never mind if he goes boys, Pellagrini and Co. should keep you and your readers entertained nicely in the foreseeable future.