• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

Update:

Fabregas has just issued a response via Twitter.

I would like to clarify that contrary to a few reports form some online websites, I am extremely happy at Chelsea and have an excellent relationship with the manager. There maybe certain individuals from the outside trying to destabilise this club but I strongly believe that we will bounce back and come good again.

paulw66   

The secret footballer is Dave Kitson.

Reading his stuff is sometimes interesting and sometimes stuff you could easily guess or write yourself.

In this case, he's been told its Fabregas by a mate of a mate and has filled in the gaps to present it as a story.

I read the first book by the Secret Footballer thinking it would be a good insight into the pro world of football. As I read it though, I realised what an awful concept it is. It gives the guy carte blanche to slag off whoever he likes without any fear of comeback. Just one man's opinion then gets stated as fact because nobody can call him up on it or question him.

xCELERYx   

Update:

Fabregas has just issued a response via Twitter.

I would like to clarify that contrary to a few reports form some online websites, I am extremely happy at Chelsea and have an excellent relationship with the manager. There maybe certain individuals from the outside trying to destabilise this club but I strongly believe that we will bounce back and come good again.

Honestly, seemed odd it would be Cesc given what some of the tweets from his partner.

I have a feeling it may be Oscar of all people, if there is even someone at all. The non celebrated goal vs Swansea. The fact he's been dropped continuously since failing to establish himself as the #10 once he was given the role and trust of Mourinho after selling Mata. He's also been one of the highest substituted players in the PL. Wouldn't be surprised if that sort situation caused some friction.

I read the first book by the Secret Footballer thinking it would be a good insight into the pro world of football. As I read it though, I realised what an awful concept it is. It gives the guy carte blanche to slag off whoever he likes without any fear of comeback. Just one man's opinion then gets stated as fact because nobody can call him up on it or question him.

He was a lot better when he was being ghost written by Guardian hacks. I think they knew what he had to say that was interesting to readers and moreover what was boring. And they could stick rumours they had heard but not had confirmed (or just that they thought might be likely) in the papers.

Chelsea has long been sealed tight. If you are mates with JT or Ashley, you are going to be extremely suspicious of the press. Not a word has come out about Eva that the press seem confident to print (except from her). Not a word on the situation amongst the players except that preceded with "there is a story" or "a reliable contact says that he has heard".

Tight ship.

Honestly, seemed odd it would be Cesc given what some of the tweets from his partner.

I have a feeling it may be Oscar of all people, if there is even someone at all. The non celebrated goal vs Swansea. The fact he's been dropped continuously since failing to establish himself as the #10 once he was given the role and trust of Mourinho after selling Mata. He's also been one of the highest substituted players in the PL. Wouldn't be surprised if that sort situation caused some friction.

Just a thought - if it isn't fabregas then how about the controversial idea that it isn't anyone.

http://www.thesportbible.com/articles/Mourinho-s-enemy-in-the-chelsea-camp-has-been-outed

Take it with a bit of salt but just been sent this what do people think

Jose has been managing for over a decade now. Everybody knows his style of playing so if players don't like it, there is no need to sign for him in the first place.

Good to see Fabregas not only denying the rubbish, but also talking about the efforts to destabilize the club from outside.

Jose has been managing for over a decade now. Everybody knows his style of playing so if players don't like it, there is no need to sign for him in the first place.

Good to see Fabregas not only denying the rubbish, but also talking about the efforts to destabilize the club from outside.

Yes that is good.

No doubt he is inundated by requests from hacks to spill the beans. bet he is sick of that.

Wenger has been getting stick for 10 years, ok not as bad as Jose is at present, but we have seen the odd mini Wenger meltdown with the media over the last few years when results and media pressure have led to him biting.

Wenger has received the most stick from Arsenal fans, which of course they have the right to do. To compare his treatment by the media with their merciless persecution (and that's what it is) of Jose is ridiculous. If Jose was manager of Arsenal or Man Utd, do you think that he would be treated in the same way?

I'm honestly surprised not to wake up this morning and find Jose being held responsible in some way for the Russian airliner crash.

xCELERYx   

Just a thought - if it isn't fabregas then how about the controversial idea that it isn't anyone.

Note, I also said "if there is even anyone at all". Don't try to twist what I actually said.

Beyond that. Oscar would be a fair shout given the points made.