• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

Much as I have been claiming that JT has another 3 years in him for the past 7 or 8 years.

I'll be wrong one day - and I can be sure it will be one of the xxxxs that have been wrong for the past 9 years that will point it out.

I'd be surprised if anyone has claimed JT would be finished at the age of 30. That would have been Prescott in that case who claimed Lampard was finished as early as 2008/09.

Now he (JT) is 36 and he has declined quicker than I'd have thought. I really can't see him last as a starter another season after this let alone three.

So you know what you don't like but you don't know what you do like.

You're invaluable in this debate. Everything's wrong but you have nothing.

He/she is the the perfect testament to the old adage of "empty vessels making the most noise".

anthony   

Folks I'm awaiting mods to check a new subject, however in relation to the support shown to Jose, how about on saturday fans turn up with a Jose face mask, after-all he's "one of us" so we can be one of him! Who knows he may even sneak in! And how good would it look 2500 Jose's in the ground! It will give the media something to talk about plus if you are naughty they can blame Jose ( only joking ) I'm sure some enterprising person could sell them outside the away end.

"What they did for me it's not normal," Mourinho told BT Sport after the game.

"I don't know whether they don't read newspapers, don't listen to tv pundits or commentators, or if they have big hearts. Or if they recognise I am a good professional and have brought great moments to the club.

"But it's not normal, such a support. Not just after a bad run but mentally... what people read, listen, see on tv

"I don't know how to thank them.

"The only thing I can say, until my last day here - whether that is 40 years, 10 years, five years - until my last day I will give them everything."

"What they did for me it's not normal," Mourinho told BT Sport after the game.

"I don't know whether they don't read newspapers, don't listen to tv pundits or commentators, or if they have big hearts. Or if they recognise I am a good professional and have brought great moments to the club.

"But it's not normal, such a support. Not just after a bad run but mentally... what people read, listen, see on tv

"I don't know how to thank them.

"The only thing I can say, until my last day here - whether that is 40 years, 10 years, five years - until my last day I will give them everything."

Legend. Not only did he praise the fans, he pissed all over the media, the pundits and the commentators.

I for one hope we will support him and the boys until the bitter end.

Legend. Not only did he praise the fans, he pissed all over the media, the pundits and the commentators.

I for one hope we will support him and the boys until the bitter end.

Sings when he's winning, he only sings when he winning

How quickly some forget when he was slagging off the fans :-)

cam4blue   

How quickly some forget when he was slagging off the fans :-)

Funny how the fans he didn't "slag off" seem a lot more critical of him than those he did, huh?

Stim   

Is there really nothing positive that people will not try and spin into a negative? It's getting really tedious now. Mad when he does something, mad when he doesnt.