• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

Even though I want Jose to stay (though still think it's unlikely), it's not disloyal to Chelsea to think changing the manager might be a good way forward. It's also not knee jerk - 3 months relegation form with no sign of improvement is a potentially sackable level of performance.

It's only because it's Jose, with his record, and our desire for stability, that he is still here. And the club deserves credit for that.

I don't want Jose to go, I will always defend Jose's record & his status at our club. I love the guy & would always sing for him.

But to say to be a true fan of Chelsea you have to support Jose is wrong. To say you are a plastic fan of you don't support Jose is wrong. It's plain wrong.

We support the club, not one individual.

And if one day the best thing for the club is Jose leaving, as tough as that will be, then so be it.

It doesn't mean anyone is ungrateful to Jose or doesn't respect him, his record or what he has done for us. Not at all.

So stop guilt tripping all those genuinely calling for him to go. They just want what's in the best interests of the club - just like the fans sticking by him do.

I personally hope he turns it around and stays to build a dynasty. I can't bear the thought of him leaving. I am behind him.

But if he leaves Chelsea will go on. We will win major trophies. We will be successful. So let's not place one individual above the club.

Is there really nothing positive that people will not try and spin into a negative? It's getting really tedious now. Mad when he does something, mad when he doesnt.

do you not find it even slightly amusing grown men acting like battered wives?

"I know he's a nasty man but mum I love him"

At no point should he have had the ego to criticise the fans who sung his support throughout this period yet he did and he wins one game and the fanboi's are coo'ing again..

Sure we won and I thought we played better than a lot of others in the MDF but it's too early to think all the troubles are behind us..

I think there are some fans here who would rather get relegated with Jose than finish top 4 without him.

And those fans should be ashamed of themselves. That's not supporting your club to me.

And please stop with the paranoid media and ref conspiracies. Yes the media don't like us and we get bad decisions - but every club gets bad decisions.

To think the FA, refs and media all conspire to get Chelsea bad results or Jose sacked, is at best niave and at worst childish crazy paranoia.

We have been losing because we have been playing league 1 football and defending like schoolboys, no other reason.

And the people responsible are the players and Jose. No one else. And it's their job to turn this around.

I'd be surprised if anyone has claimed JT would be finished at the age of 30. That would have been Prescott in that case who claimed Lampard was finished as early as 2008/09.

Now he (JT) is 36 and he has declined quicker than I'd have thought. I really can't see him last as a starter another season after this let alone three.

Bollocks. I never said Lampard was finished, and definitely not that far back.

Lamps is my all time fave Chelsea player and I know I would never have said that.

Now who's making false allegations to suit their agenda eh?

People seem to confuse our best ever manager with our most successful ever manager.

Considering he's been attached to us for 6ish seasons- 6 seasons under our benefactor Abramovitch who made ready financing available- had he not been our most successful manager ever there would be something radically wrong.

Best Manager? Best at what? Causing controversy at every turn, or playing dull, defensive football?

I respect his achievements more than I respect the man.

At some point in our future we will find a manager who will win friends along with silverware,

Playing football that makes you happy - It's called football remember....it's supposed to be enjoyable to watch, not just a means to an end.

Then it will be a case of, JOSE WHO.....?

At some point in our future we will find a manager who will win friends along with silverware,

I can't immediately think of a manager at any team in recent memory that has ticked both these boxes. Why should we be the exception and find such a unique person?

People seem to confuse our best ever manager with our most successful ever manager.

Considering he's been attached to us for 6ish seasons- 6 seasons under our benefactor Abramovitch who made ready financing available- had he not been our most successful manager ever there would be something radically wrong.

Best Manager? Best at what? Causing controversy at every turn, or playing dull, defensive football?

I respect his achievements more than I respect the man.

Playing football that makes you happy - It's called football remember....it's supposed to be enjoyable to watch, not just a means to an end.

Then it will be a case of, JOSE WHO.....?

Who do you think is our best ever manager?

Our most successful manager is JM, though Pro Rata to the time he was here and what he won, Robbie - Appointed March, gone by Nov, with the FA Cup plus of course the big one.

My favourite managers in no particular order would be Eddie Mac, John Neal and Vialli.

Bollocks. I never said Lampard was finished, and definitely not that far back.

Lamps is my all time fave Chelsea player and I know I would never have said that.

Now who's making false allegations to suit their agenda eh?

Yes you did James and when I get the time I will find the posts that proves it. We had a long going "feud" where I basically called you insane for even suggesting it. You then blanked me for a good while.

paulw66   

I think there are some fans here who would rather get relegated with Jose than finish top 4 without him.

And those fans should be ashamed of themselves. That's not supporting your club to me.

Who?

That is nonsense.

And you're opinion of whether or not you want Jose to stay seems to change almost daily.

The 40k fans inside Stamford Bridge seem pretty convinced they want him to stay. It is only a few internet fans who think otherwise.

My personal view is that if the club were going to sack him, it would have happened by now. I really hope they don't and we pull through this collectively and stronger on the other side.