• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

Zoowraa   

Hugely overrated team out of what was then a very weak league.

We should have beaten them comfortably - so should have Barca.

Yes course. Here you go again talking about players who could come and sit down beside you and you wouldn't recognise them to be honest.

Cesar was a top keeper. Both Lucio and Samuel an improvement over Alex. Motta an improvement on Mikel. Both Eto'o and Milito an improvement on Anelka.

Snejder was one of the best No 10 or central midfielders in world football at the time. Zanetti was still a fantastic footballer at the time and Maico was regarded as one of the top 3 RB's in football around this era.

You don't know what your talking about........again.

Yes course. Here you go again talking about players who could come and sit down beside you and you wouldn't recognise them to be honest.

Cesar was a top keeper. Both Lucio and Samuel an improvement over Alex. Motta an improvement on Mikel. Both Eto'o and Milito an improvement on Anelka.

Snejder was one of the best No 10 or central midfielders in world football at the time. Zanetti was still a fantastic footballer at the time and Maico was regarded as one of the top 3 RB's in football around this era.

You are a sucker for punishment Zoowraa, I don't know why you spend any energy on reading his stuff let alone replying to it.

Italy.

Only one of those players has ever played in the prem - and he wasn't nearly as good as say Anelka at the same age.

Cuadrado or Salah could have played for that Inter side and you'd be telling me how they were world class.

Zoowraa   

You are a sucker for punishment Zoowraa, I don't know why you spend any energy on reading his stuff let alone replying to it.

Your right! I struggle to stand by and watch people like him post complete bullshit .

He talking about football players outside of the PL is the equivalent to me giving my theories on astral time travel. I simply wouldn't do it in such a forthright manner because I would be well out of my depth.

Zoowraa   

Italy.

Only one of those players has ever played in the prem - and he wasn't nearly as good as say Anelka at the same age.

Cuadrado or Salah could have played for that Inter side and you'd be telling me how they were world class.

I take it all back. You have convinced me I was wrong and you were right with this insight. Well done.

Zoowraa   

Italy.

Maicon , Eto'o,Cesar , Cambiasso all played in the PL.......wrong again! Who would have thought that you didn't know this !!

Zidane   

Inter? Don't make me laugh. Not even half the team that Huddersfield Town is. Put Inter in the Johnstone's Paint Trophy and you'll see the gap in quality between England and Italy.

He talking about football players outside of the PL is the equivalent to me giving my theories on astral time travel. I simply wouldn't do it in such a forthright manner because I would be well out of my depth.

Seriously - who watches Italian football apart from Italians* and people who want to bluff about the country.

It is like claiming to be an expert on Italian wines.

* and a lot of them are mostly watching the Prem.

Maicon , Eto'o,Cesar , Cambiasso all played in the PL.......wrong again! Who would have thought that you didn't know this !!

Oh yeah, I forgot the impression Maicon made in the prem - he was crap.

Cesars relegation season at QPR - he was crap.

Cambiasso was OK at newly promoted Leicester who finished 14th in his only season. Tell me - was he Chelsea class?

Zoowraa   

Seriously - who watches Italian football apart from Italians* and people who want to bluff about the country.

It is like claiming to be an expert on Italian wines.

* and a lot of them are mostly watching the Prem.

Oh yeah, I forgot the impression Maicon made in the prem - he was crap.

Cesars relegation season at QPR - he was crap.

Cambiasso was OK at newly promoted Leicester who finished 14th in his only season. Tell me - was he Chelsea class?

Did I say they had good PL careers ??? Nope. Did you say only one from that Inter team EVER played in the PL. Yep.

You made a tit of yourself again , many more will follow too.

Maybe a bit of QC will help you out. Will stop you from entering discussions you know nothing about.

haifarul   

First of all a **** manager, lucky to inherit some great teams, and who did really quite poorly in France and had a dreadful second season here.

Secondly he grovelled to the press from before he joined giving them the interviews they wanted, and in particular slagging off the "Mourninho style of football".

He got rubbished by the press for not taking the "bad moment" seriously.

And of course the press were too busy attacking our Captain, leader legend over Miss Perroncel.

Ancelotti would have been destroyed had he stayed a third year.

He had become a laughing stock.

In between we got completely done over in the CL by a much weaker Inter team who had the better manager,

Thank you for showing me the error of my ways Mr KnowitALL.I wasnt aware that you are working at the Club.I have always thought you were based in Moscow.You must have been present at Carlo's press briefings to have all this inside knowledge.Have you informed Matic that he was transfered out again last January and that everybody got his "number" in the PL?You must have informed Terry that he has at least another 4 years playing at the club so he can put his mind at ease.And on the subject of being beaten by a poorer team with a better manager in the CL how was it possible for Jose Mourinho to loose to Klopp in '13(Real will always a better team than Dortmund) or to an average LFC with Benitez in charge TWICE.It shouldn't have come to a dodgy ref,penalties or whatever excuses.Laughing stock Carlo,maybe you should take closer look at home Nostradamus.