• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

Did I say they had good PL careers ??? Nope. Did you say only one from that Inter team EVER played in the PL. Yep.

You made a tit of yourself again , many more will follow too.

Maybe a bit of QC will help you out. Will stop you from entering discussions you know nothing about.

So your point was that they were great players and it turns out they were minor players in the prem - and somehow you think you have made a point.

They were players in Italy. In the 1990 has been players came from Italy and were leaders in the Prem. For the past 10 years it works the other way around.

You'll notice it soon.

Have you informed Matic that he was transfered out again last January and that everybody got his "number" in the PL?You must have informed Terry that he has at least another 4 years playing at the club so he can put his mind at ease.

I was right on the second part on Matic, there are only a few that stil think he is worth the bluff.

On Terry I was right 7 years ago, 6 years ago, 5 years ago, 4 years ago, and 3 years ago. I'll expect I'll be proved right for the following 2 years.

Blue Rod   

I can see that the argument that we outperformed last season is still raging on. It looks like the biggest collective loss of thinking faculty that I have ever witnessed in this forum. These are people who call themselves the only true Chelsea supporters, and now they are collectively undervaluing and underrating Chelsea players in order to explain away the manager's failure. In other words, these players were on paper not good enough to win the league last season, but somehow punched above their weight. It gets more confusing when you think that these same supporters were hailing Mourinho's signings (and sellings) as evidence of his ability to build a team (that goes on winning forever, according to Droy) Suddenly, it turned out that in his 3rd season Mourinho has still not managed to assemble a team that on paper is capable of winning the league. The Intelligent Forum? Let's rename it The Special Needs Forum?

I can see that the argument that we outperformed last season is still raging on. It looks like the biggest collective loss of thinking faculty that I have ever witnessed in this forum. These are people who call themselves the only true Chelsea supporters, and now they are collectively undervaluing and underrating Chelsea players in order to explain away the manager's failure. In other words, these players were on paper not good enough to win the league last season, but somehow punched above their weight. It gets more confusing when you think that these same supporters were hailing Mourinho's signings (and sellings) as evidence of his ability to build a team (that goes on winning forever, according to Droy) Suddenly, it turned out that in his 3rd season Mourinho has still not managed to assemble a team that on paper is capable of winning the league. The Intelligent Forum? Let's rename it The Special Needs Forum?

I don't think anyone in response to you is calling themselves only true Chelsea supporters.

Just actual Chelsea supporters.

Zoowraa   

So your point was that they were great players and it turns out they were minor players in the prem - and somehow you think you have made a point.

They were players in Italy. In the 1990 has been players came from Italy and were leaders in the Prem. For the past 10 years it works the other way around.

You'll notice it soon.

No. The point was that this Inter team was very good and on a par with our team at that time.

Your brought the PL into the discussion not me. These players arrived in England a few seasons after this Inter team knocked us out.

Keep digging though, anyone with an inkling of football knowledge knows your showing yourself up again !

I was right on the second part on Matic, there are only a few that stil think he is worth the bluff.

On Terry I was right 7 years ago, 6 years ago, 5 years ago, 4 years ago, and 3 years ago. I'll expect I'll be proved right for the following 2 years.

Not sure where to put this or if others are aware but Bobby Campbell has sadly passed away.

Sad news indeed. He seemed a lovely genuine guy with a lot of integrity. Old school.

You'll notice it soon.

You really should be able to see when a player is at his last legs of his career and when he was at his peak.

The drivel above show you can't. Zoowra is quite right in saying that Inter team easily matched us quality wise. It also played into their hands they had by far the better manager.

paulw66   

You'll notice it soon.

What I can notice right away is that Maicon, Cambiasso and Cesar all came to the premiership long after they peaked. To call them inferior on that basis is just nonsense.

The inter game was Feb 2010, when Maicon was 28, he joined City aged 31, Cambiasso was 30, then joined Leicester aged 34....hardly comparing apples with apples.

What I can notice right away is that Maicon, Cambiasso and Cesar all came to the premiership long after they peaked. To call them inferior on that basis is just nonsense.

The inter game was Feb 2010, when Maicon was 28, he joined City aged 31, Cambiasso was 30, then joined Leicester aged 34....hardly comparing apples with apples.

Which is why I didn't raise them as examples - Zoowra did. I hadn't even noticed their presence in the PL.

I just said they looked good players in Serie A because they were in Serie A, and I compared Eto'o with Anelka.

But hey ho - Zoowra again showing off his knowledge of obsurity. I'd be embarrassed to admit that I'd been watching Serie A in the last 5 years. There's East enders on the tele and free cell to play.

Which is why I didn't raise them as examples - Zoowra did. I hadn't even noticed their presence in the PL.

I just said they looked good players in Serie A because they were in Serie A, and I compared Eto'o with Anelka.

But hey ho - Zoowra again showing off his knowledge of obsurity. I'd be embarrassed to admit that I'd been watching Serie A in the last 5 years. There's East enders on the tele and free cell to play.

Which many might say describes your apparent taste exactly.