• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

Looks to me like the Board's going to go all out to get Guardiola next Summer.

Just like they did trying to sign Pogba and Stones last Summer.

Anyone know the managerial equivalent of Papy Djilibodgi?

Jedini   

******* idiots. All of them.

Mark take a deep breath, we have been here before and come back and won loads of trophies. JM isn't the be all and end all despite what a number of fans believe. JM lost it last time and was let go and he lost it this time and has been let go. We move on.

A number of fans?! If you did a straw poll of the last 2 hours of posters the majority would be for JM. You and Singleon are the TWO most vociferous anti members.

The board have backed the wrong horse again. I can't see this squad miraculously turning on top four form. Some of them should hang heads in shame for there attitude. Utterly disgraceful for professionals to behave in such a manner.

Those who think Saint Pep would come here are deluded. Who and where do,we go from here. Who do you want?

This is disappointing but not unexpected. One poster on here suggested that I had an agenda against Jose but I think he might have been getting me mixed up with somebody else as I have been supportive of him throughout and especially whilst attending games. I only really lost patience with him after the Bournemouth game.

There have been too many issues this year starting with the very 1st game of the season and his very public show of disrespect to the club doctor. There was absolutely no need for it and it made him and the club look bad from the off. Thereafter there were baffling shows of disrespect to players to include the public slating of RLC after one half of football and sending Matic on as a substitute and then taking him back off again.

Don't get me wrong, Matic does not deserve his place in the team this season but these decisions adversely affect team morale and it is his role to deal with morale.

I'm disgusted at some of the players for their performances this year and I'm especially disgusted at the way Hazard left the field and ran straight down to the dressing room against Leicester. I accept and agree that he is one of the most robust players we have ever had and nobody rides a challenge like him however my opinion is that there was more to his decision to leave the pitch than a physical injury. I don't think his mind was right.

I don't care what anybody says, the 1st line of Jose's post match interview was, in my opinion, a sarcastic swipe at Hazard from which he then reversed away. "He made the decision to come off within 10 seconds". Just reading a transcript of the interview does not give you a full picture. The tone of the interview was that he (Jose) was angry with the team.

In an ideal world Jose would have stayed, turned it around and rebuilt the team with the right players/personalities however, and in the short to medium term, this would be very dangerous and very expensive.

The players who were not playing for him have gotten their way. If the new manager can get everybody to play to their full potential and improve the mood in the dressing room/training pitch then this would be something. Even so, this all leaves a very sour taste in the mouth.

His name will be sung around Stamford Bridge for a long time to come and I for one will be joining in.

Very good post. Gets across a lot of my own thoughts very clearly.

Whatever the truth behind our implosion this year - it's the players/ preseason/ some awful decisions/ Eva etc etc - Jose has to take responsibility for the team going into such a shocking decline, even if there are factors (such as players we failed to sign) that were beyond his control. Even if he has not 'lost the dressing room' completely, he has not managed the squad well at all, and the team have played so far below their potential it's staggering. Tactically we've looked behind the times, and, while a lot of the defeats have been narrow or have hinged on some big decisions not going our way, we do not look like playing our way out of the current malaise.

I'm really sorry to see him depart (once again) and really wanted him to be given the time to sort out the shambles we've been seeing, but it's not hard to see why it has come to this.

Edited by Backbiter

Brendan Rodgers.

I feel bad for Mourinho as a man. Sure he gets a huge compensation but he is the only manager who knows and respects us Chelsea fans.

Brendan Rodgers? Juande Ramos? AVB? Steve McClaren?

He was pulled out halfway through the staff Christmas dinner to be told the news, and he then went back in to tell them all.

I am truly ashamed of the way my Club behaves at times.