• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

GURJ SS   

I didn't think we were in a relegation battle, until now. We really are fighting for survival and the worst thing is most of our players are very far from being fighters.

Arkie   

I didn't think we were in a relegation battle, until now. We really are fighting for survival and the worst thing is most of our players are very far from being fighters.

Of course they are not fighters. They are only Champions. Get a grip mate.

We should get the new manager effect from whoever comes in as long as they are half competent (rules out fsw) so by end of jan mid feb hopefully we should be mid table, if all goes to plan that is, I don't expect us to get above mid table mind but surely a safe mid table finish whilst hopefully blooding rlc properly and maybe bringing bamford back?

That way whilst the pressure is off (assuming safe mid table) we can get an idea if they can make an impact or at minimum be good enough to be squad players who actually get more minutes than the last 5 in a 4 nil win for example, if getting a few youngsters blooded and properly assessing them over 6 months is all we achieve this year then at least it has some productivity to it.

I'm more worried than ever about our season, I don't think our current players have the drive, unselfishness or overall mental strength to turn this around.

They will now, I suspect they feel a huge weight has been lifted. Guus will lift them up again and team spirit will return. They won't look like the same players with a month we should be mid table.

It was exactly the same last time as Drogba said himself after a couple of seasons the players switched off to him. It's daja vu all over again.

Last time I said I support the board as I believe they (esp RA) had the club in mind. I believe the club made this decision with a heavy heart but it had to be made

I support the club above all else I do not feel they have betrayed anyone in this.

Blue Rod   

I predicted he will last two seasons. At the time I didn't know we have an appetite for scandals, court cases and relegation fight.

If there is a Chelsea player shedding a tear right now I would like to see what that face looks like. Those fans who want to carry on singing Jose Mourinho should be allowed to. I'm rather hoping we will now see the kind of football that you can sing about instead.

I'll tell you why I'm glad Mourinho is gone.

Who is to blame for selling our player of the season two years running within 6 months of coming back?

who is to blame for selling Lukaku and De Bruyne without ever giving them a chance or making them feel wanted?

I'm bitter about those 3 sales and not only that, add on loaning out Victor Moses when he was our best player this pre-season, and not to mention the way Cuadrado and Filipe Luis were treated. the second these guys were bought in they were basically rejected by Mourinho and not given a chance.

As someone who has supported Mourinho till the bitter end, I find it hard to argue against this (less so the Cuadrado debacle). I can't help but feel we were much too hasty in getting rid of some players (I'd include Bertrand too) whose careers we had invested in only for other clubs to now reap the benefit. While we are now left with huge holes in our squad and are casting about for expensive replacements. It was a failure of management not to have done more to integrate them into the squad.

Whether this has more to do with Emenalo's FFP dealings or Jose's managerial style, is a moot point. If Jose wanted them they'd likely still be here.

Edited by Original 21

A number of fans?! If you did a straw poll of the last 2 hours of posters the majority would be for JM. You and Singleon are the TWO most vociferous anti members.

The board have backed the wrong horse again. I can't see this squad miraculously turning on top four form. Some of them should hang heads in shame for there attitude. Utterly disgraceful for professionals to behave in such a manner.

Those who think Saint Pep would come here are deluded. Who and where do,we go from here. Who do you want?

I have never been anti Jose, just as I have always maintained anti fanboi.

I always put the club above ANYONE no matter who. A lot of posters here had noticed how your tone had softened over the past month and now he's been sacked he's suddenly God of all things football. Frankly he's not. Most dictators with their followers consent believe they are immortal. Once the follows see him as a mere human that effect quickly fails and they inevitably topple.

Is he solely to blame? no of course not, sadly JM had the opportunity to put the Eva behind and actually gain respect but he chose not to for whatever reason. He wanted to show everyone who was boss and in the end the followers chose not to follow. That IMHO was his fatal mistake which he and the club are paying for.

So he's gone, we move on we've done it before and we'll do it again. Chanting 'Jose Mourinho ' at the game is hardly the best way to help lift the team during this difficult time so I wonder who is supporting who when push comes to shove. The JM fanboi's accused those who dared question him as wanting the club to fail to prove their point, now it seems almost like the shoe is on the other foot?

So what is more important to you Jose or CFC?

Russ   

RA continues to put the club first. For that I'm thankful.

Our most successful manager should always be given the credit he deserves.

The club needs and requires a steady hand and a return to the pre JM transfer policy and rebuild.

Stadium to be built and CL to aim for next season.

Let's get cracking.

Chel_don   

Absolute joke there goes our stability. Couldnt even wait until transfer window opens. They put this bunch of unprofessionals above a manager that has done everything for us. Dont have much hope for us long term. Not sure where we go from here. Get the feeling he will be in United in a couple of weeks. can't believe what we have done.

Edited by Chel_don