• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

pep has said we need 10 new players..

What does he know? Michael Emenalo has just said this squad only just won the Premier League!

Put Emenalo in charge. We don't want no Pep here.

Holymoly   

Thanks. I feel reassured now. :happy:

Say what you like about the guy but he amassed a tremendous group of players for Jose to use first time around.

kev61   

Well, the inevitable has happened.The club were in a cul-de-sac.From any angle how could anyone see us climbing the table with José in charge?.I have absolutely no sympathy for him,he hanged himself,I have however sympathy for a large section of our fans that put so much faith in him.It can't be easy to see someone you put on a pedestal suddenly come down to earth.

Jose's Machiavellian approach was never going to work.The modern day footballer doesn't need the money,doesn't need the hassle,and have the agents to tell them that.Jose's ego got the better of him.when things get tough José relies on his CV,blaming everyone around him.

My overriding emotion is one of relief.glad to him go and if guus takes over(even in the short term) a huge bonus.

Goes by the initials PG.

Ps Little cue for you.

It's not Perry Groves

I can't wait!

An unproven talent in a league environment which is competitive. Oh hail,the messiah! I'd rather have Pardew.

At least I could use the ' fanboy' dig against you!

He ain't coming so who else?

Russ   

Goes by the initials PG.

Ps Little cue for you.

It's not Perry Groves

Pep's off to Arsenal.

What does he know? Michael Emenalo has just said this squad only just won the Premier League!

What is the point of Emenalo? What does he do?

Emanalo / Carneiro dream team.

downtown   

What is the point of Emenalo? What does he do?

Gives PCs washing the club's dirty laundry in public.

FFS how many managers have come and gone. This is the first time it's on record that there was a " palpable discord between manager and players"