• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

Zoowraa   

Yeah. Sure. Whatever.

Don't know what your point is here. You think Jose will go long-ball in the last few minutes of a game they are chasing. Do you think Ferguson didn't do that?

I'm again not sure what you are saying. Do you think this will be different for anyone at Utd?

What does it have to do with anything I said, other than being vaguely about Utd?

Never sure why you need to be quite so dismissive in a general conversation . Maybe it gets lost in text, but I don't see how my post can provoke Yeah.Sure.Whatever.

Your a good poster on here .

I never said fergie would do anything different. The point about Martial I was merely highlighting to further support how much money he would need. I mentioned that because he has been their only bright spark this season with Smalling and a chance imo he could find himself out of the team more under JM. I know you didn't agree or disagree . Chill.

Edited by Zoowraa

He could leave you guys very red faced if he ends up there and doesn't turn out to be quite as successful as you think. I admire you courage in supporting him in this manner, your backing yourselfs into a very tight corner in reality.

There are a few on here who rubbish JM at every opportunity and there are more than a few who raise questions about parts of his management. Trouble is, I don't think you distinguish very well between the two camps and decide to take this defensive approach of him straight away.

I think a few will be reminding you of this if Jose turns up at Utd and it don't work out as you both expect, likewise if he goes there and does a great job then I'm sure you will both be telling us all it was the mistake you both said it would be.

He has to get the job first .

I really hope he's rubbish. All the evidence suggests he won't be.

Mail are saying Roman is literally throwing money at Pep to convince him to come here, including massive funds to overhaul the playing squad.

Also saying Pep's wife would prefer to live in London and Chelsea are hoping this will be a trump card.

And finally raise possibility of Allegri as an alternative.

Can't stand the media, raising false hope about Pep like this.

If Roman pulls off Pep, that would be a phenomenal achievement - and the best possible appointment.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3369335/Get-Pep-Guardiola-Money-no-object-Roman-Abramovich-bids-lure-departing-Bayern-Munich-boss-Chelsea.html

Which makes you wonder why he asked Jose to come back?

cam4blue   

He could leave you guys very red faced if he ends up there and doesn't turn out to be quite as successful as you think. I admire you courage in supporting him in this manner, your backing yourselfs into a very tight corner in reality.

You may want to go back and re-read this conversation, mate. Especially if you want to take it away from the topic of football and onto the topic of what you think of other posters.

But yeah, thinking a guy who has won titles wherever he has been would probably do well at a club that would clearly back him with huge money...what a crazy notion. I can see why you are so keen to get your gloating in early on that one.

He has to get the job first .

Hence the frequent uses of the word "if". You were the one who started with the predictions about how he'd fare at Utd, however.

Never sure why you need to be quite so aggressive in a general conversation . Maybe it gets lost in text, but I don't see how my post can provoke Yeah.Sure.Whatever.

Because I do actually get what you are saying and I don't particularly want to dignify it.

Louis Van Gaal had a fortune at United and failed. And he was a proven world class coach. Jose's personal record in the transfer market isn't brilliant either.

There is no guarantee of anything in football. And remember third/fourth season at any club things tend to go badly for Jose. Every club. Even in third season just after he has left a club - Inter & Porto - things tend to go downhill.

Jose is a world class manager, none of us doubt that. But he isn't a long term manager. In our league we have City with a bottomless pit, and is with a massive budget too, in a league which is relatively strong.

Jose going to United and winning doesn't prove anything. Doesn't make it the wrong decision to let him go. We all know he is a world class manager. Roman knows he is too. But we move on.

Jose is gone. He is a Chelsea legend, and we add all grateful for him. He is one of us. But move on - Jose has gone.

Zoowraa   

You may want to go back and re-read this conversation, mate. Especially if you want to take it away from the topic of football and onto the topic of what you think of other posters.

But yeah, thinking a guy who has won titles wherever he has been would probably do well at a club that would clearly back him with huge money...what a crazy notion. I can see why you are so keen to get your gloating in early on that one.

Hence the frequent uses of the word "if". You were the one who started with the predictions about how he'd fare at Utd, however.

Because I do actually get what you are saying and I don't particularly want to dignify it.

I'm at a bit of a loss on the hostility to be honest. I'll gracefully bow out now and let you have it.

Louis Van Gaal had a fortune at United and failed. And he was a proven world class coach. Jose's personal record in the transfer market isn't brilliant either.

There is no guarantee of anything in football. And remember third/fourth season at any club things tend to go badly for Jose. Every club. Even in third season just after he has left a club - Inter & Porto - things tend to go downhill.

Jose is a world class manager, none of us doubt that. But he isn't a long term manager. In our league we have City with a bottomless pit, and is with a massive budget too, in a league which is relatively strong.

Jose going to United and winning doesn't prove anything. Doesn't make it the wrong decision to let him go. We all know he is a world class manager. Roman knows he is too. But we move on.

Jose is gone. He is a Chelsea legend, and we add all grateful for him. He is one of us. But move on - Jose has gone.

Well we all accept we have to move on ... Irrespective of how we perceive Jose. Not to someone like Pellegrini though, the evidence is to the contrary.

LVG has no reputation in the EPL

Edited by nutmegsw6

There is no guarantee of anything in football. And remember third/fourth season at any club things t end to go badly for Jose. Every club. Even in third season just after he has left a club - Inter & Porto - things tend to go downhill.

A shame because I thought / hoped he would be long term, a wenger or a fergie.

When is the right time to start a new post-Jose managerial thread?

Mail are saying Roman is literally throwing money at Pep to convince him to come here, including massive funds to overhaul the playing squad.

Also saying Pep's wife would prefer to live in London and Chelsea are hoping this will be a trump card.

And finally raise possibility of Allegri as an alternative.

Can't stand the media, raising false hope about Pep like this.

If Roman pulls off Pep, that would be a phenomenal achievement - and the best possible appointment.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3369335/Get-Pep-Guardiola-Money-no-object-Roman-Abramovich-bids-lure-departing-Bayern-Munich-boss-Chelsea.html

As would Pellegrini at ours (:

Pep would, without question, be the worst possible candidate out there.

Would he even last the average 12 months here? Seriously doubt it if I'm being perfectly honest. 24 months being completely out of the question mind.

Edit: And Pelligrini would be a disaster.... 12 months max.

Edited by Sleeping Dave