• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

Vinod   

Jose apparently gave up the severance package. He is free to find himself another job. Surely he is itching to get back in the game.

cam4blue   

I'm about as far from a plastic fan as you can get.

We can agree to disagree on that one.
But yeah, those 40,000-odd fans who parted with cash to turn up at Stamford Bridge every week and support their team, they are the ones who should be written off; because it turns out that quite a few of them think our greatest ever manager is a bit good. They don't support Chelsea though. They support "Jose FC". because some guy on the internet more interested in playing napkin Football Chairman 2016 than watching games said so.
If anyone is so startlingly lacking in empathy that they don't understand why a lot of Chelsea fans like and rate Mourinho, then they are a sociopath of the highest order.

Jose Mourinho is gone. Move the **** on you crybaby bitches. Support Chelsea overall, not the ****ing manager. Jose ****ed up. Couldn't get any wins going. Couldn't get the backing from the players. Getting fines day in and day out for complaining. Move on. CAAARREEFREEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by R2FU99

cam4blue   

Jose Mourinho is gone. Move the **** on you crybaby bitches. Support Chelsea overall, not the ****ing manager. Jose ****ed up. Couldn't get any wins going. Couldn't get the backing from the players. Move on.

Looks like you clicked on the wrong thread mate.

What did you expect to see in the "Jose Mourinho" thread? Pictures of puppies?

Just getting my message accross to Mourinho FC fans. Close the thread then. It's useless as far as I see now. He won us some titles and for that I thank him for. He wasn't meant to be the dynasty creator here at Chelsea. Life goes on.

Edited by R2FU99

Why does everyone take things so seriously these days.

I remember when CFC fans used to be a fun loving bunch

In terms of terrace culture we were No 1.

The funniest, most irreverent fans, who didn't get their knickers in a twist over too much, and there were no civil wars over players, or indeed managers leaving

No ones died. JMs a millionaire, well win things...

Why should I or anyone else, who are CFC to the marrow, have to put on a soleym, reverential tone, because some Chelsea fans take it all to to heart

Get a fxxxxxg life as they say

Edited by Skinny Legs

cam4blue   

Why does everyone take things so seriously these days.

I remember when CFC fans used to be a fun loving bunch

In terms of terrace culture we were No 1.

The funniest, most irreverent fans, who didn't get their knickers in a twist over too much, and there were no civil wars over players, or indeed managers leaving

No ones died. JMs a millionaire, well win things...

Why should I or anyone else, who are CFC to the marrow, have to put on a soleym, reverential tone, because some Chelsea fans take it all to to heart

Get a fxxxxxg life as they say

Earlier that day, this cheery enlightened soul who wouldn't dare hurt a fly:

Where did they teach you this xxxx?

...there's no need for your patronising, factually incorrect, mumbo jumbo

That last sentence came back to bite you, huh?

We can agree to disagree on that one.
But yeah, those 40,000-odd fans who parted with cash to turn up at Stamford Bridge every week and support their team, they are the ones who should be written off; because it turns out that quite a few of them think our greatest ever manager is a bit good. They don't support Chelsea though. They support "Jose FC". because some guy on the internet more interested in playing napkin Football Chairman 2016 than watching games said so.
If anyone is so startlingly lacking in empathy that they don't understand why a lot of Chelsea fans like and rate Mourinho, then they are a sociopath of the highest order.

I expect there are a fair few fans on this site that parted with there cash to turn up at "Stamford Bridge every week and support their team", In a forlorn attempt at covering the cost of the East Stand under the Mears family, And the MHS, The Temp scaffold stand whilst the Shed was being rebuilt and the Shed, The West stand and the bloody Hotel etc etc . So can we have a badge too ?

Empathy. Why ? A small group of people suffering from a mixture of Stockholm syndrome, Rose tinted glasses and insecurity.

Once the grieving over maybe they will see that Jose MK 1 deserves as much credit respect and a permanent place at the top table in Chelseas history. But Jose MK 2 was not the same at all and perhaps in time a slightly more circumspect view will prevail, or perhaps not.

Perhaps time to move on ?

Earlier that day, this cheery enlightened soul who wouldn't dare hurt a fly:

That last sentence came back to bite you, huh?

Reap what you sow pal.

If you refrained from your constant corrective nitpicking, and ludicrous assessments, there'd have been no need for any reaction.

Tala Pal