• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United. And now sacked by them too!

^ Thanks for the clarification. I obviously misunderstood what I meant by 'converse'. My apologies.

Edited by Johnny Blue

Stim   

Sure. One group supports Jose Mourinho, another supports Chelsea FC. Got it?

And the vast majority do both. Weird huh.

You of all people should know its possible to have negative opinions of a chelsea manager.

^Desperate times calls for desperate measures. I don't think Man U board would be daft enough to appoint Mourinho as their manager except maybe on interim basis.

I don't either Galol, but I hope they do. It's a car crash waiting to happen.

Edited by PeteRobbo

cam4blue   

The notion that only JM could manage the players and therefore any trophies won after he left were his by default is laughable.

Who said that then?

Because I read a post where you said that Jose causes "harm" that takes "years to recover from", and someone replied to that by pointing out that after he left the first time we won lots of trophies in the years following his departure.

Your reply to that is this...and...well, no-one said it. No-one.

Your "laughable" "notion" is your invention and your style of posting is incredibly dishonest.

It's funny how often some posters need to invent things to argue against, but get upset when others argue with what they have actually said.

Everyone knows what Blue Rod thinks and he won't change his mind.

Everyone knows what Droy, Dave, TVF, Bartlett, Bob, Cam and many others think and won't change their minds.

Why do the rest of us have to read the back and forth sniping every day. None of you are going to be swayed by opinion, facts or stats. Everybody on this site knows what you all think, is it not time to either draw a line under it or start a thread titled "going round in circles".

And everyone knows that no matter what is said you will come in and complain about it.

Maybe you'd like it if no-one posted anything? That is, after all, exactly what you are suggesting.

Maybe you can make a list of things people are allowed to have an opinion on (in your opinion), or is that also not something we are allowed to discuss (in your opinion)?

Or just ignore what you don't like, as everyone else on the internet does with things they don't like.

As BR suggests for me it isn't all about winning trophies, it's about the general well being of the club. That is what took 3 years to recover from.

The notion that only JM could manage the players and therefore any trophies won after he left were his by default is laughable.

Bolded bit is indeed laughable. Admittedly I haven't read every post in this forum, nor been privy to every conversation you have had, so perhaps you genuinely have heard that assertion be sincerely made by someone. I doubt it, though. More likely simply more dishonesty.

I would be interested to know what the 'general well being of the club' is, what it looks like, how it is you're measuring it. Seems odd that it's not 'all about winning trophies' but it took three years, given what happened three years later. And some of the controversies of that season and the next. Genuine question, even though it is inevitable I won't agree- what are you talking about when you talk about 'general well being'?

Everyone knows what Blue Rod thinks and he won't change his mind.

Everyone knows what Droy, Dave, TVF, Bartlett, Bob, Cam and many others think and won't change their minds.

Why do the rest of us have to read the back and forth sniping every day.

You don't. You could just log off. Not sure what it is you expect to find in a thread about a recently sacked manager, so if what you're seeing in here bothers you point the finger at yourself.

Sea foot   

TVF and Cam. Both valid points and there is not much I can argue about.

You can (have) continue(d) to argue the toss till the cows come home and nothing is resolved and that is, of course, your right.

You can be as upset as you want, as can I. Just remember the crap that gets thrown at Prescott when he posts just as many repetitive posts about transfers in the Transfer thread.

Personally I would have liked to have kept Jose til at least the summer as we are are never going to get much out of this season IMO. Having a manager who (it seems) is only going to be here for six months then change again is a bit silly. But having said that, I can see what the thinking was regarding the parting of the ways. I have said all this once or twice before and seems silly to keep repeating myself. Each to his own I suppose.

Edited by Sea foot

Who said that then?

Because I read a post where you said that Jose causes "harm" that takes "years to recover from", and someone replied to that by pointing out that after he left the first time we won lots of trophies in the years following his departure.

Your reply to that is this...and...well, no-one said it. No-one.

Your "laughable" "notion" is your invention and your style of posting is incredibly dishonest.

It's funny how often some posters need to invent things to argue against, but get upset when others argue with what they have actually said.

And everyone knows that no matter what is said you will come in and complain about it.

Maybe you'd like it if no-one posted anything? That is, after all, exactly what you are suggesting.

Maybe you can make a list of things people are allowed to have an opinion on (in your opinion), or is that also not something we are allowed to discuss (in your opinion)?

Or just ignore what you don't like, as everyone else on the internet does with things they don't like.

Sleeping Dave, on 26 Dec 2015 - 07:52 AM, said:
CL final 2008, second in the league 2008, FA Cup winners 2009 and Champions again in 2010. In that timeframe we had disasters like Scolari and Grant.
It would appear you don't know what you're talking about. That JM team lasted intil 2012 where they won the CL

Not much peace and goodwill in evidence here this Yuletide.

Bit of silent night wouldn't go amiss.

I can't believe it's still going on... went stalemate about 50 posts ago surely.

Bit like on the Western Front during WW1, when hostilities ceased at Xmas.

The difference is, back then the opposing sides chose to put aside their differences, with a game of football.

Hundred years down the line, it's the same game of football, but this time rather than unite, it's the cause of the problems in the first place.

I've been guilty myself in the past, but lets have Xmas ceasefire.

Normal service to resume, say 5 past midnight, New Years Day.

Shalom