• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United.

Ham   

It would be interesting to have a straw poll regarding everyone's current opinion on José.

I'm guessing his stock has fallen dramatically with many this season.

Certainly has with me.  

1 hour ago, Ham said:

It would be interesting to have a straw poll regarding everyone's current opinion on José.

Certainly has with me.  

I do think there's a bit of "Stockholm syndrome" about it all , I will assert that Jose is a manager of excellence that will go down as probably the greatest in our clubs history and I feel he'll prove to be the right choice at United but , and I had this very conversation with a WHUFC supporting mate of mine recently , I do feel like the scales have fallen from my eyes somewhat regarding his supposed flaws , I am noticing them a lot more now he's outside the tent pissing in. 

I'll forever be grateful , still think he's good but he's a bit of a dick.

Edited by Mark Kelly
typo

8 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I do think there's a bit of "Stockhausen syndrome" about it all

:)  Is that like shell shock - you get locked in a room and get post-modernist music played at you in loud volume?

1 hour ago, Ham said:

Two very very tough years as a manager and he has come out very well IMO.
Not so much the fans.

7 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

:)  Is that like shell shock - you get locked in a room and get post-modernist music played at you in loud volume?

Two very very tough years as a manager and he has come out very well IMO.
Not so much the fans.

Typo : Should be Stockholm  I was just logging in to change it having realised!

9 hours ago, Ham said:

Certainly has with me.  

In what way? Ability wise or because you have fallen somewhat for the press agenda and his mind games? 

Next season United will be a monumental threat imo. Two points off a CL place so far and people have written him off as early as October. With the form they're in I reckon they'll take a 3rd-4th this season. Only four points off City at second... 

Maybe a reporter should ask Jose "Why is it that certain players or the team as a whole, seem to be playing for Conte but weren't willing to play for you last season?"

19 minutes ago, Paul Mcgoochan said:

Maybe a reporter should ask Jose "Why is it that certain players or the team as a whole, seem to be playing for Conte but weren't willing to play for you last season?"

He could point to the way that last season he only had 19 over 21 players, which included GK2, GK3, Djilobodji, Falcao, Remy.

There really is no secret about why we struggled last season, or why if you add a few more players this season, including the very special Kante, and take away the CL games, we have done as well or a little better than 13/14 and 14/15.

Of course if you start with the assumption that the players didn't want to play for JM last season you might as well stop there as your mind is made up.

Ham   
43 minutes ago, Sleeping Dave said:

In what way? Ability wise or because you have fallen somewhat for the press agenda and his mind games? 

Next season United will be a monumental threat imo. Two points off a CL place so far and people have written him off as early as October. With the form they're in I reckon they'll take a 3rd-4th this season. Only four points off City at second... 

I'm just beginning to not like him very much anymore.  It began last year while he was Chelsea boss.  

I don't think I'm the only one either. 

On 13/02/2017 at 0:41 PM, Hugh Jars 99 said:

With you he just can do no wrong but Droy, he is an odious man at an odious club and I think that exiledblue is right that JM is jealous that no one is talking about his side and their unbeaten run.  

Ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife ...

The press write up Jose's digs at them as being digs at others. Always have, always will. We're one of the others now. Regardless of your position on Mourinho, you cannot watch a press conference and fail to see this. They aren't going to write 'Jose called us tossers', are they?

12 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

He could point to the way that last season he only had 19 over 21 players, which included GK2, GK3, Djilobodji, Falcao, Remy.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Record. Broke.