cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United.

11,943 posts in this topic

On 26/02/2017 at 1:19 AM, Sleeping Dave said:

You know when you argue about one thing and the female is actually talking about ten other things and you can't for the life of you understand what she's on about?

That's a rather sexist, bordering on misogynistic, attitude.

19 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

And Sian Massey is running the line today 😨

1 hour ago, Sleeping Dave said:

Its absolutely moronic and not even logical in any sense. Sometimes it feels like arguing with a scorn female with some of you. You know when you argue about one thing and the female is actually talking about ten other things and you can't for the life of you understand what she's on about? 

Thats me right now. 

.....the female........

Yawn, can't be bothered to expand on that.  'Mrs' SD is one lucky woman though.

Edited by JaneB
2 people like this

1 hour ago, Bob Singleton said:

Oh please. It wasn't meant that way at all. As opposed to a lot of you, I actually think there should be equality between the sexes. But that doesn't mean there aren't general differences between them. 

Move past the fear of discussing frankly or using generalisation when trying to make a point and start trusting our own moral compass a bit more Bob. 

19 minutes ago, Sleeping Dave said:

Oh please. It wasn't meant that way at all. As opposed to a lot of you, I actually think there should be equality between the sexes. But that doesn't mean there aren't general differences between them. 

Move past the fear of discussing frankly or using generalisation when trying to make a point and start trusting our own moral compass a bit more Bob. 

"Sometimes it feels like arguing with a scorn female with some of you. You know when you argue about one thing and the female is actually talking about ten other things and you can't for the life of you understand what she's on about?"

... and that's you trying NOT to be sexist??? My moral compass is fine, unlike yours.

13 hours ago, Bob Singleton said:

Somebody call the Guardian and Telegraph please....case of borderline misogyny.

On 25/02/2017 at 3:24 PM, Mark Kelly said:

Yes.

You're all about the logic aren't you?

That's why you logically wrote off Matic and Conte before they arrived.

They weren't standing in the right places.

And so the love in with Jose goes on because he's at man utd, big deal they won the epl trophy, Southampton were the better team, and were cheated.

phil Neville going on how Ibra should be player of the year, really? Better then Kante?

8 minutes ago, WHYSOSLOWYEH said:

Phil Neville going on how Ibra should be player of the year, really? Better then Kante?

Without Ibra, United would be not much at all. At 35, new league, carried the biggest club in the country, scored cup final and many other important goals... yeah, I think Ibra is probably PoyT. But that is in context to his situation and position compared to Kante. Our man has been magnificent and OUR PotY (to date) but we aren't where we are as a team by his hand only.

That is the situation United find themselves in - had there been no Ibra, then this season would have been absolute tripe.

13 minutes ago, Hugh Jars 99 said:

Without Ibra, United would be not much at all. At 35, new league, carried the biggest club in the country, scored cup final and many other important goals... yeah, I think Ibra is probably PoyT. But that is in context to his situation and position compared to Kante. Our man has been magnificent and OUR PotY (to date) but we aren't where we are as a team by his hand only.

That is the situation United find themselves in - had there been no Ibra, then this season would have been absolute tripe.

Pretty astute move to bring him in then I think you would agree. JM gambled and with a bit of insider knowledge it paid off. And what do you think he's going to do in this close season...sit on his hands. JM at that club with there spending power will be a serious threat next season and we all need to come to terms with that.

But let's not get carried away because this season is about US.  United have won the smaller of the cups but the big prize is within our grasp. I'd rather Southampton had won it but I'm very pleased Arsenal or Liverpool didn't. Next season the CL will be within our grasp again so lets win the prem (and maybe the double) and re focus.