• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United.

Post Middlesborough

Messed-up metaphor

Speaking about the win, Mourinho said that he was impressed by the team’s heart and desire.

Elaborating on that point, he continued: “We don’t have A,B,C,D,E,F, and G. But we have L,M,N,S,O,P.”

Clearly a mistranslation.  Everyone knows he said "L,M,N,S,O,B"

5 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Post Middlesborough

Clearly a mistranslation.  Everyone knows he said "L,M,N,S,O,B"

What does that even mean ?

1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

:)  never mind

Seriously , I just got it , too cryptic for me I'm afraid.

We're talking Portuguese translations aren't we ?

chara   

Overthinking,,SOB..Son of a Bitch...mild in UK somewhat more profane in USA.

Ham   

Surely L, M, N, D, O, W then.........?

30 minutes ago, Ham said:

Surely L, M, N, D, O, W then.........?

The FA experts judged and said SOB.  That one newspaper or one Feminist group found one non-expert to get a different answer is worth, er, FA.

Topic content has seen some adjustment, and is now re-opened for business. Please let's try to keep personal rubbish out of the discussion, and remember that everyone here is entitled to voice their opinion, whether you agree with it, or not. - and everyone is entitled to comment - without the aggression we've witnessed recently.  What nobody is entitled to do is attack, insult, or deride another member.

Onwards, and upwards......

3 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

Topic content has seen some adjustment, and is now re-opened for business. Please let's try to keep personal rubbish out of the discussion, and remember that everyone here is entitled to voice their opinion, whether you agree with it, or not. - and everyone is entitled to comment - without the aggression we've witnessed recently.  What nobody is entitled to do is attack, insult, or deride another member.

Onwards, and upwards......

Not to re-open whatever issue you found with the topic before, but why have you deleted posts that had no personal insults or aggressiveness in them? 

Because they were about Jose and Eva/Jon? Not trying to be difficult, just trying to understand. 

Thanks.

1 minute ago, Sleeping Dave said:

Not to re-open whatever issue you found with the topic before,

Let's be clear - the 'issues' were raised (repeatedly) by member's complaints to the moderators.  They were not all 'my' issues.

1 minute ago, Sleeping Dave said:

but why have you deleted posts that had no personal insults or aggressiveness in them? 

There were some 'off topic' posts/discussions/arguments removed  because they really had no business being here and cluttering-up the thread. There were also some subjects that had been discussed/argued to death on previous occasions - going over (and over) old, tired ground again seems pointless, tbh, as the main protagnonists were simply re-hashing the same argments.
 How many times do we have to go over the same turf?