• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United.

18 hours ago, McCreadie said:

Sorry, I was not clear. I meant the difference between his defensive Chelsea and Contes "defensive" Chelsea. I love the man, but I can recognise that it doesnt suit his agenda for us to be at all successful right now. That will hopefully change once he leaves Utd.

If Conte's defensive and counter-attacking Chelsea can muster 95 and 92 points you may have a point. Until he does... Well. 

1 hour ago, McCreadie said:

Like I said, I was drawing the comparison between his defensive Chelsea last year and Contes defensive Chelsea this year, not the difference between us and Utd this year (18 points). I admit I have not actually checked it, but I suspect we are at least 30 points better off than this time last year. JMs agenda is driven by his ego, nothing wrong with that. If we win the title, he will feel that it reflects very badly on him (because Conte will have succeeded where he failed). That is probably driving him today, as much as Utds bid to qualify for the CL.

Defensive Chelsea last year?!? The problem we had last year was that we weren't defensive at all. 

Galol   
8 hours ago, Sleeping Dave said:

Defensive Chelsea last year?!? The problem we had last year was that we weren't defensive at all. 

And who's fault was that? The media? The refs? The players? Roman? Emanalo? 

"Oh, I can be quite objective. He's a great manager, it doesn't mean I buy into everything he does or the way he approaches certain aspects though. I don't need to worship the ground he walks on, that's for sure. And he certainly isn't immune to criticism either."

Pretty much sums up my feelings about him Zaffo. Like I've said before gutted when he left the first time not the second. The right decision in my opinion. That said I could never bring myself to sing f off Mourinho though.

Edited by kennypaul

1 hour ago, Ham said:

I wouldn't expect anything else - the man is a Grade 'A'  D******d. But then, that's something I always liked about him - the point scoring.

However, no petty badge pointing/thumping and vengeance missions will reduce the pain he'll feel if when we go and win the title in a few weeks time. That will eat him up inside and I'm not going to lie - part of me will really enjoy that.

25 minutes ago, Box of Tricks said:

I wouldn't expect anything else - the man is a Grade 'A'  D******d. But then, that's something I always liked about him - the point scoring.

However, no petty badge pointing/thumping and vengeance missions will reduce the pain he'll feel if when we go and win the title in a few weeks time. That will eat him up inside and I'm not going to lie - part of me will really enjoy that.

I will reserve judgement and see how well they do against Spurs.

Ham   
On 19/04/2017 at 11:23 AM, Ham said:

Sorry to quote myself but I see JM isn't wearing his Man U badge again tonight.  Only wearing it for Chelsea games shows a level of pettiness/spite I've never seen in a football manager (or adult even) before. 

2 hours ago, Ham said:

Sorry to quote myself but I see JM isn't wearing his Man U badge again tonight.  Only wearing it for Chelsea games shows a level of pettiness/spite I've never seen in a football manager (or adult even) before. 

Or perhaps he just wants to respect his new fans, by making his loyalties clear.  Like putting on your wedding ring when you take your wife to meet an ex-girlfriend.  I guess he has learnt that fans can be incredibly fickle at times.

Ham   
16 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Or perhaps he just wants to respect his new fans, by making his loyalties clear.  Like putting on your wedding ring when you take your wife to meet an ex-girlfriend.  I guess he has learnt that fans can be incredibly fickle at times.

No. I'm going with petty and spiteful.  It's things like this which give Chelsea fans a reason to have issue with him.

You choose to back him regardless.  That's not the opposite of fickle.  That's blind fanboy love.   Don't be so quick to pat yourself on the back.