• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United.

12 minutes ago, Ham said:

No. I'm going with petty and spiteful.  

Indeed you are.

14 minutes ago, Ham said:

It's things like this which give Chelsea fans a reason to have issue with him.

Afraid so.

kev61   
6 hours ago, Ham said:

Sorry to quote myself but I see JM isn't wearing his Man U badge again tonight.  Only wearing it for Chelsea games shows a level of pettiness/spite I've never seen in a football manager (or adult even) before. 

Ham some of us seen it a long way off.He is so predictable in his narcissism that I wonder why most fans didn't see it.I was one of the minority fans that wanted him gone first time.IMO he will never be a long time manager of a top team as long he has this Machiavellian approach.

Players are paid too much to listen to a dictator,they will simply say to their agent get me out of here.The tail is wagging the dog with players at the moment,and Jose's painful attempt to emulate his idol ( fergie ) is  embarrassing.

kev61   
6 minutes ago, kev61 said:

Ham some of us seen it a long way off.He is so predictable in his narcissism that I wonder why most fans didn't see it.I was one of the minority fans that wanted him gone first time.IMO he will never be a long time manager of a top team as long he has this Machiavellian approach.

Players are paid too much to listen to a dictator,they will simply say to their agent get me out of here.The tail is wagging the dog with players at the moment,and Jose's painful attempt to emulate his idol ( fergie ) is  embarrassing.

And the thing is Fergie could see the writing was on the wall and conveniently retired.

paulw66   
11 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Or perhaps he just wants to respect his new fans, by making his loyalties clear.  Like putting on your wedding ring when you take your wife to meet an ex-girlfriend.  I guess he has learnt that fans can be incredibly fickle at times.

Why wouldn't you be wearing your wedding ring all the time, then?

Translated, why not wear the coat with the United badge on it every game. 

12 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Or perhaps he just wants to respect his new fans, by making his loyalties clear.  Like putting on your wedding ring when you take your wife to meet an ex-girlfriend.  I guess he has learnt that fans can be incredibly fickle at times.

Proof (if any more proof were needed) that you not only live on a different planet from the rest of us, you inhabit a whole, weird universe of your own!

31 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

Proof (if any more proof were needed) that you not only live on a different planet from the rest of us, you inhabit a whole, weird universe of your own!

I mean, it's ludicrous isn't it Bob? I can't help but laugh at it all, it must be said. I wouldn't change him!

29 minutes ago, Hugh Jars 99 said:

I mean, it's ludicrous isn't it Bob? I can't help but laugh at it all, it must be said. I wouldn't change him!

Other than Droy (who I can only assume thinks of himself as a bit of a Lothario, based on that) I can't imagine any married man ONLY wearing his wedding ring when his wife might meet his ex-girlfriend... and if Mourinho only ever wears a Man U badged coat when playing against Chelsea, but unbranded ones against other clubs, you have to wonder what's going on in his mind.

Edited by Bob Singleton

Ham   
17 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

.. and if Mourinho only ever wears a Man U badged coat when playing against Chelsea, but unbranded ones against other clubs, you have to wonder what's going on in his mind.

Like I said..... Spite and pettiness is the ONLY inference. 

29 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

Other than Droy (who I can only assume thinks of himself as a bit of a Lothario, based on that) I can't imagine any married man ONLY wearing his wedding ring when his wife might meet his ex-girlfriend... and if Mourinho only ever wears a Man U badged coat when playing against Chelsea, but unbranded ones against other clubs, you have to wonder what's going on in his mind.

I think you should get out a bit more.  Loads of men only wear their wedding rings on certain occasions.  Go to a wedding, you'll find half a dozen male wearing wedding rings you didn't know they had.

paulw66   
48 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

I think you should get out a bit more.  Loads of men only wear their wedding rings on certain occasions.  Go to a wedding, you'll find half a dozen male wearing wedding rings you didn't know they had.

I have lost all sense of what you are talking about. 

• Like 1