• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United.

8 minutes ago, McCreadie said:

Yes, but why the distinction between winning the CL and knocking a place off and winning the EL and not knocking a place off? Its like they are rewarding the country with the EL winners (by giving them an extra place) over and above the country with the CL winners. That is nonsense.

For all I know, that rule may have changed too. Have you tried doing a bit of research for yourself instead of asking others?

4 hours ago, Bob Singleton said:

For all I know, that rule may have changed too. Have you tried doing a bit of research for yourself instead of asking others?

My apologies for asking a question about football on a football forum. What was I even thinking?

2 hours ago, blue_everest said:

So people saying he did it on purpose were right after all.

I think everyone said he did it on purpose. But a nice clip, and JM repeats his respect to all Chelsea fans.   Thanks for finding this.

Edited by Droy was my hero

1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

I think everyone said he did it on purpose. But a nice clip, and JM repeats his respect to all Chelsea fans.   Thanks for finding this.

You must be so relieved , you finally have closure and can move on , just like Mourinho has.

He did it because he's "super professional" , that's probably why nobody else does it because they're not as super professional as Jose.

Edited by Mark Kelly

8 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

You must be so relieved , you finally have closure and can move on , just like Mourinho has.

He did it because he's "super professional" , that's probably why nobody else does it because they're not as super professional as Jose.

It is simpler than that - he is an adult.  So are most Chelsea fans.

35 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

It is simpler than that - he is an adult.  So are most Chelsea fans.

Most.

7 hours ago, McCreadie said:

My apologies for asking a question about football on a football forum. What was I even thinking?

It was less of a question and more of an unthinking rant based on presumptions, when the easiest thing to do was actually do a bit of research for yourself! That's all I suggested you do.

1 hour ago, Bob Singleton said:

It was less of a question and more of an unthinking rant based on presumptions, when the easiest thing to do was actually do a bit of research for yourself! That's all I suggested you do.

I am an expert on disguising questions as unthinking rants based on presumption.

I take it you dont know the answer then?

16 hours ago, chelsea_matt said:

Well, there are one or two posters here who prefer Jose to be successful than Chelsea, so they'll be happy. 

Let United have Jose. I am just delighted we have Antonio. 

Matt come on. Who would those two posters be? It's a very childish comment and you know it has no base in reality. If you are alluding to me being one of them you're downright wrong and may I add, extremely unfair.