• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United.

8 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

I think everyone said he did it on purpose. But a nice clip, and JM repeats his respect to all Chelsea fans.   Thanks for finding this.

Quite. The issue was never whether he did it on purpose or if he accidentally  slipped into his Man U track suit and then did a Stevie G on his way out the stadium and accidentally tapped their badge. 

The question was why. Unsurprisingly this confirms my thoughts on it exactly. 

If you dump a girl twice and then act all sore because she's moved on with another dude it's generally considered very immature and insecure behaviour to behave like a little child about it. 

Yes he tapped their badge. Yes it was a message. What on earth is he supposed to do? Walk out with a Chelsea track suit, bowing to Roman and the fans on his way out? People are so far up their own arses regarding this it's incredible. Imagine for a second his very highly paid by another club. Imagine what they may have expected from Jose when they visited his old ground with all that history. Imagine for a second what was at stake for Jose. 

Act your age people! 

17 minutes ago, Sleeping Dave said:

Yes he tapped their badge. Yes it was a message. What on earth is he supposed to do? Walk out with a Chelsea track suit, bowing to Roman and the fans on his way out? People are so far up their own arses regarding this it's incredible. Imagine for a second his very highly paid by another club. Imagine what they may have expected from Jose when they visited his old ground with all that history. Imagine for a second what was at stake for Jose. 

What he was supposed to do and what I'm guessing his new paymasters expected him to do was , shake Conte's hand and applaud the entire ground , that's what every single other manager does . 

As for acting our own ages , he certainly should have.

Again , I am forever indebted to Jose for what he did for us and he belongs right up there with SFL, DT and DD amongst others but sometimes , if it walks like a duck , talk likes a duck and swims like a duck , its a duck. 

20 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

What he was supposed to do and what I'm guessing his new paymasters expected him to do was , shake Conte's hand and applaud the entire ground , that's what every single other manager does . 

As for acting our own ages , he certainly should have.

Again , I am forever indebted to Jose for what he did for us and he belongs right up there with SFL, DT and DD amongst others but sometimes , if it walks like a duck , talk likes a duck and swims like a duck , its a duck. 

We if any set of fans should know how Jose operates. It's all about winning and all about sending messages to his group. 

I'm sure that when the dust settles he'll remember his time here most fondly. If not, it must mean he's been immensely successful at Man U. 

2 hours ago, Sleeping Dave said:

Matt come on. Who would those two posters be? It's a very childish comment and you know it has no base in reality. If you are alluding to me being one of them you're downright wrong and may I add, extremely unfair. 

Funnily enough it wasn't you but if the shoe fits...😉

Ham   
2 hours ago, Sleeping Dave said:

Yes he tapped their badge. Yes it was a message. What on earth is he supposed to do? Walk out with a Chelsea track suit, ! 

No.  Of course he wasn't supposed to walk out with a Chelsea tracksuit on. That argument is a complete Droyism and you're better than that.

He could just have worn the same clothes he wore to other games..... You know.... Like a normal person. 

It's not Chelsea fans who are being childish about this. Only one person, who should have known better at his age, was. 

2 hours ago, Ham said:

It's not Chelsea fans who are being childish about this. Only one person, who should have known better at his age, was. 

It is Chelsea fans who are being childish about this.  You'd think JM had nicked our CL place or something.  

Just now, Droy was my hero said:

It is Chelsea fans who are being childish about this.  You'd think JM had nicked our CL place or something.  

No it isn't .

Grown men don't decide to wear a certain gilet so they can emphasise their new found love affair with 'the world's best fans" knowing that some of the fans of his previous employers supporters would be upset about it especially when he apparently was "one of them".

It's not mind games it's narcissism.

He may think he's No 1.

He's coming across as a bit of a No 2.

I'm personally quite happy for him , he did a lot for us as a,club and his influence was felt long after he left us , I still think he looked broken / ill last season and quite often in this one too and hopefully his demeanour will improve ,it's just a wee bit sad that to make a point he didn't have to make he cocked a snoop at the wrong people.

1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

No it isn't .

Grown men don't decide to wear a certain gilet so they can emphasise their new found love affair with 'the world's best fans" knowing that some of the fans of his previous employers supporters would be upset about it especially when he apparently was "one of them".

It's not mind games it's narcissism.

It's an ex-manager with his new club.  Get over it.

Here we go, two three four

1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

It's an ex-manager with his new club.  Get over it.

Here we go, two three four

Jilted John ? 

You must be Gordon.

keeping this thread going for so long makes it seem its run by utd fans. Can we close it? or at least move it to non chelsea