• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United.

9 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Jilted John ? 

You must be Gordon.

I'd  thankyou for the compliment, but I wonder if you missed the irony in the song.  

2 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

I'd  thankyou for the compliment, but I wonder if you missed the irony in the song.  

I really think you've misunderstood my entire point , I personally don't give a rat's ass what Jose does or did , he was great for us , absolutely brilliant.

The point you brought up was that those Chelsea supporters who were annoyed by it were acting childishly .

They weren't acting half as childishly as the bloke who wore , for the only time in the season a crested gilet so he could thump his chest provocatively making his point not to the person who sacked him but to those that in the vast majority stuck by him.

I'm sure he realised he'd naused it up as we wouldn't be watching a stage managed clip where he can explain why he did it .

He did it because he's a narcissistic dick head.

I think you see something of yourself in him.

1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

They weren't acting half as childishly as the bloke who wore , for the only time in the season a crested gilet so he could thump his chest provocatively making his point not to the person who sacked him but to those that in the vast majority stuck by him.

I think you have completely lost the plot here.  Narcissistic ******** for wearing club clothing?  

Jilted John was meant to be ironic.  He was laughing at the character he created.  

One of these days people will be as embarrassed about the abuse of JM on here as many are still about the obscene abuse of Grant that got through the mods in the past, and the sly abuse of Emenalo.   

Sea foot   

Not arguing with you Droy, agree with a fair bit of it, but glass houses and all that. I remember you leading the abuse of our ex Liverpool ex manager.

12 minutes ago, Sea foot said:

Not arguing with you Droy, agree with a fair bit of it, but glass houses and all that. I remember you leading the abuse of our ex Liverpool ex manager.

True.  Pure bile and tribal prejudice - I accepted that from the start.  I would never claim that it was reasoned and fair.

17 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

I think you have completely lost the plot here.  Narcissistic ******** for wearing club clothing?  

Jilted John was meant to be ironic.  He was laughing at the character he created.  

One of these days people will be as embarrassed about the abuse of JM on here as many are still about the obscene abuse of Grant that got through the mods in the past, and the sly abuse of Emenalo.   

Once again , he's not narcissistic because he's wearing club clothing you wilful idiot , he's narcissistic because it was the sole occasion in the season he chose to do so , in order to mock the people who supported him in the past. He made it about him , he made the European victory about him , he's a narcissist.

Great manager (you can edit this bit ) a fantastic servant to our club ( and this) but a narcissist.

Jilted John was an hilarious comedy creation , but he had nothing on the continued comedy of your own fabrication.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

True.  Pure bile and tribal prejudice - I accepted that from the start.  I would never claim that it was reasoned and fair.

Wrong. It was reasoned and very fair. 

Meh spent most of his Liverool days belittling us and our club. He can **** off the fat little wanker. 

The day Mourinho slags us off as Benitez did, I'd get and accept the abuse he gets. Funnily enough, a fair few of those who abuse JM the most was also the biggest Benitez backers... 

On 2017-5-25 at 7:18 AM, kennypaul said:

stupid suggestion really? seeing as we're in a question asking mood do you think certain individuals on here would have given Conte and the board a hard time if we hadn't have made the top four?. My initial post was based on past views expressed on this and other sites ie the bitter and lamentable posts following his departure. I for one am highly delighted with Conte so far and am not missing the special one at all. In fact I'm looking forward to our boys locking horns with them next season. Oh by the way he has more than a cheeky turn of phrase. My favourite is when he catches himself out trying to be slick in front of the press.

You will have to be more specific about which certain individuals you are talking about, and even if you were specific I couldn't second guess how some posters would react to this scenario. Personally any significant improvement on last season would have been gratefully received; but ultimately Chelsea are about winning the title and that's what will be expected of all managers who come here whether it be Conte, Mourinho ,AVB  or anyone else. We are not Arsenal FC.

Another question for you then. Do you think it's possible (and reasonable) to support, respect and appreciate Conte while at the same time support,admire and respect what Mourinho achieved for this club? Are you allowed to do both or should you then be accused of being some kind of Mourinho fanboy love interest who now wants United to dominate the league just to prove a point? 

I would not have Mourinho back here because his time with us is done and we have moved on with a new man. But I still think he is a good manager with a lot to offer other clubs. He has had a reasonable first season with United and got them into the CL all be it through the back door. You will have to direct me to these bitter and lamentable posts following his departure but  if your suggestion was that some support Mourinho rather than Chelsea you are indeed being both stupid and insulting. Ultimately we all want what's best for our club.  

44 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

You will have to be more specific about which certain individuals you are talking about, and even if you were specific I couldn't second guess how some posters would react to this scenario. Personally any significant improvement on last season would have been gratefully received; but ultimately Chelsea are about winning the title and that's what will be expected of all managers who come here whether it be Conte, Mourinho ,AVB  or anyone else. We are not Arsenal FC.

Another question for you then. Do you think it's possible (and reasonable) to support, respect and appreciate Conte while at the same time support,admire and respect what Mourinho achieved for this club? Are you allowed to do both or should you then be accused of being some kind of Mourinho fanboy love interest who now wants United to dominate the league just to prove a point? 

I would not have Mourinho back here because his time with us is done and we have moved on with a new man. But I still think he is a good manager with a lot to offer other clubs. He has had a reasonable first season with United and got them into the CL all be it through the back door. You will have to direct me to these bitter and lamentable posts following his departure but  if your suggestion was that some support Mourinho rather than Chelsea you are indeed being both stupid and insulting. Ultimately we all want what's best for our club.  

I'm glad you underlined if Nobly.To suggest that Chelsea fans prefer Mourinho to our club is not my intention however the vitriol the board received and subsequently Conte also after only a handful of games was stupid and insulting. If you look through this topic ,and not that far back I might add you will see that it has been implied by others. There will always be some that will pine away for Mourinho like the first time he was sacked, but when things go well for him and poorly for us some on here seem to revel in it.