• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United.

26 minutes ago, Sleeping Dave said:

So what vitriol did Conte receive is my question? 

The answer is none (apart from one poster and maybe two more who were critical in a worried way). 

I feel posts like this are wide off the mark. 

To this poster Dave I would say "put up or shut up". Show me the posts...the vitriol against Conte (he got some stick after Arsenal game from ALL quarters but never vitriol) , the revelling when things go badly for Conte and well for Mourinho. Apparently these comments are not far back so I'd like to see them and join in the condemnation. Just make-believe to enforce a terrible point. A lie in fact.

12 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

To this poster Dave I would say "put up or shut up". Show me the posts...the vitriol against Conte (he got some stick after Arsenal game from ALL quarters but never vitriol) , the revelling when things go badly for Conte and well for Mourinho. Apparently these comments are not far back so I'd like to see them and join in the condemnation. Just make-believe to enforce a terrible point. A lie in fact.

You can't praise a player nowadays without being accused of being on a witch hunt against Conte.

Yesterday our esteemed former manager said United try to win playing good football...."unlike last season's champions". 

The sheer hypocrisy of it is amazing. Not to mention that it's not even true. Did he even see the Everton game last year, or our walloping of his own team? Indeed, did he see his own team last year (or his Chelsea team at times)? 

He really can't let it go. Childish, immature and delusional, is Jose.

And maybe feeling a little like his legend and legacy are now under threat from Conte. 

Edited by James Prescott

2 hours ago, James Prescott said:

Yesterday our esteemed former manager said United try to win playing good football...."unlike last season's champions". 

The sheer hypocrisy of it is amazing. Not to mention that it's not even true. Did he even see the Everton game last year, or our walloping of his own team? Indeed, did he see his own team last year (or his Chelsea team at times)? 

He really can't let it go. Childish, immature and delusional, is Jose.

And maybe feeling a little like his legend and legacy are now under threat from Conte. 

I think you need to dig out the actual quotes.  You are being wound up by the reporter.

4 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

I think you need to dig out the actual quotes.  You are being wound up by the reporter.

I saw the immediate post game interview and he never mentioned us whatsoever . I haven't seen the post game press conference though.

42 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I saw the immediate post game interview and he never mentioned us whatsoever . I haven't seen the post game press conference though.

I think there was a long chat with reporters on Friday - probably the very same one that Duncan Castles has written up as a 1to1 interview in the ST.  
In it he also describes Matic as - one of my guys, probably the best one I have ever coached, where he is clearly talking about the person/character (I wouldn't disagree).
So today all over the press and internet you can find JM being quoted as saying that Matic is his best ever player.
I'm not sure why JM bothers with interviews really.  

Baloo   

So much misplaced loyalty here. Jose has gone. He's now outside the tent pissing in. Support your club instead of perpetually defending a former manager when he has a sly dig.

I've got news for you,Jose loves Utd now.

And in other news Roman still loves the Chels, what would you rather have?

On 17/09/2017 at 6:45 PM, Baloo said:

So much misplaced loyalty here. Jose has gone. He's now outside the tent pissing in. Support your club instead of perpetually defending a former manager when he has a sly dig.

I've got news for you,Jose loves Utd now.

And in other news Roman still loves the Chels, what would you rather have?

And back Antonio as well, he's a top man, and doesn't need to resort to the childish whingeing and complaining like JM.  A true Blue would never manage a fierce rival.  Jose's one of us, my backside!