• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United.

I would love it if Man U failed to make the top 4 again, love it!  They were toilet against the Spuds on Wednesday.  Pogba was absolute dogs**t, and as for Fellaini, if you put a plank on the pitch you would have got more of a performance from the plank!  Mourinho's team is so negative they shold be sponsored by Kodak.

Jasonb   

I would think Man U will make the top 4. Think JM underestimated Spurs, his team selection was not his best.

Spurs with Eriksen back, Dembele fit and Toby A. close to fitness will have a say now in the top 4.

We just need to start winning. 

JaneB   
45 minutes ago, Jasonb said:

Do you believe in omens?

I think they will beat Watford yet also think JM will not last the season.

He won't last the season if he goes on ranting like he was today.  Chill out Jose!!!

Jasonb   
14 hours ago, JaneB said:

He won't last the season if he goes on ranting like he was today.  Chill out Jose!!!

He can't help himself, if he can't win or achieve notable success he will increasingly become unstable with one result.

However this season I think his kids education system has improved so he does not need to remain in the UK.

JaneB   
On ‎15‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 10:25 AM, Jasonb said:

He can't help himself, if he can't win or achieve notable success he will increasingly become unstable with one result.

However this season I think his kids education system has improved so he does not need to remain in the UK.

I'm not sure what his children are doing these days but they are 22 and 18 now.  His son went to Fulham FC on a scholarship but I don't know if he is still there.  I believe his daughter was going to Art College over here but that was sometime ago.

On 9/15/2018 at 10:25 AM, Jasonb said:

Completely unable to rationalise defeat to teams he should beat.  He should listen to the post match interviews of most other PL managers and learn.

kev61   
2 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Completely unable to rationalise defeat to teams he should beat.  He should listen to the post match interviews of most other PL managers and learn.

Have you went off him? lol - his rationality went out the window a long time ago.Alot of the suckers on redcafe thinks he can turn things around! with what? the current team that he engineered! - it is a question of when and not if he is sacked this season. 

14 hours ago, kev61 said:

Have you went off him? lol - his rationality went out the window a long time ago.Alot of the suckers on redcafe thinks he can turn things around! with what? the current team that he engineered! - it is a question of when and not if he is sacked this season. 

I keep being told that the Man U fans hate JM.
That he has destroyed Shaw with his bullying.
Now he has lost his rationality.  
Most bizarre - still turn things around - you mean back to the Moyes and LVG days - surely no one wants that.