• Current Donation Goals

cc1173

Jose Mourinho Sacked For The Second Time by Chelsea. Joins Manchester United.

Leo91   

Chelsea fans knew this would happen for Utd. And I think they knew too eventually but hoped he would pick up a league winners medal at the least before it went bad like a bruised banana.

25 minutes ago, Leo91 said:

Chelsea fans knew this would happen for Utd. And I think they knew too eventually but hoped he would pick up a league winners medal at the least before it went bad like a bruised banana.

Most Chelsea fans predicted it would happen in Y1 and in Y2.

4 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

I wish I could remember which forum member said that sacking Mourinho the second time would come back to bite us on the ass.strangely enough it wasn’t you droy I know that much

kev61   
On 29/09/2018 at 9:55 PM, Droy was my hero said:

I wanted him gone after his first year with us and I was firmly in the minority with 'bluerod'.My favourite quote is "The only thing majority rule can't abide is a person's concience" by Atticus Finch in 'to kill a mocking bird'  a book by harper lee.

Just because the majority of people thought he was an untouchable because of his cv doesn't make them right.The game when we drew with Rosenborg in the cl was the last straw for me and Abramovich as it turned out.

A narcissist has no empathy with people around them.Goodbye Jose and good riddance when you are sacked.

53 minutes ago, kev61 said:

I wanted him gone after his first year with us and I was firmly in the minority with 'bluerod'.My favourite quote is "The only thing majority rule can't abide is a person's concience" by Atticus Finch in 'to kill a mocking bird'  a book by harper lee.

Just because the majority of people thought he was an untouchable because of his cv doesn't make them right.The game when we drew with Rosenborg in the cl was the last straw for me and Abramovich as it turned out.

A narcissist has no empathy with people around them.Goodbye Jose and good riddance when you are sacked.

Well plenty of people have wanted plenty of managers gone in their first year.  Happened to most manager too.  Not JM yet.

Did you want him gone in 2005 or 2014?  On Conscientious grounds?  Boy the newspapers must love you.  I have bridges to sell to you.

On 9/29/2018 at 9:29 PM, Leo91 said:

I know - it always goes wrong for JM just as soon as he wins those pesky titles.
He should learn from Klopp and Poch to avoid them.

kev61   
2 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Well plenty of people have wanted plenty of managers gone in their first year.  Happened to most manager too.  Not JM yet.

Did you want him gone in 2005 or 2014?  On Conscientious grounds?  Boy the newspapers must love you.  I have bridges to sell to you.

I said I wanted him gone AFTER his first season.He inherited the best Chelsea team we have ever had from Raneiri.He then went on to play the most boring football I have ever witnessed as a Chelsea supporter.

A genuine question - why do you insist on seeing the best of someone that is clearly delusional unless you are delusional in response?

22 hours ago, kev61 said:

I said I wanted him gone AFTER his first season.He inherited the best Chelsea team we have ever had from Raneiri.He then went on to play the most boring football I have ever witnessed as a Chelsea supporter.

A genuine question - why do you insist on seeing the best of someone that is clearly delusional unless you are delusional in response?

Droy has invested in the Mourinho equivalent of the "Dollar Auction Game" 

On 10/2/2018 at 7:37 AM, Bob Singleton said:

Droy has invested in the Mourinho equivalent of the "Dollar Auction Game" 

No much simpler than that.

Basically I win every time JM does well or gets a new job.

I lose if he gets sacked.  

Amazingly there are hundreds want to take me on at that basis.  This the 15th season now, and he has been sacked just the once (the one season I predicted calamity).

It's kind of like backing Red Rum.  Or taking the minority position that JT has at least 3 years left in him (which I got right about 6 times out of 7)

Anyone who gets into a 3rd season at a big club is a success.  Inter and Porto aside, JM always does.

kev61   
2 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

No much simpler than that.

Basically I win every time JM does well or gets a new job.

I lose if he gets sacked.  

Amazingly there are hundreds want to take me on at that basis.  This the 15th season now, and he has been sacked just the once (the one season I predicted calamity).

It's kind of like backing Red Rum.  Or taking the minority position that JT has at least 3 years left in him (which I got right about 6 times out of 7)

Anyone who gets into a 3rd season at a big club is a success.  Inter and Porto aside, JM always does.

Your right - time to block you again.  I must stop mocking the afflicted.

Get a grip lad.When Mourhino finally retires to the amazonian rain forest he will be looking to the likes of you to be his punkawallah.

• Haha 1

Three wins three defeats and a draw if that was sarri's record so far the press would be having a field day. Like some people on here would rather put their hand in fire than criticise him.